Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Perryman isn't listed on our senior list on the Giants website, yet the two Freo guys are, must have pissed someone off, probably already requested a trade out :p

Haven't really looked to see who else is missing but the list looks incomplete
Ignore me, I must need another drink :)

I spent New Years working because shift work sucks
5056ee0798181ce8c6bcc1f70f88aa0c.gif

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I shouldn't have read that. 15 minutes of my life wasted and will never get it back. Sometimes I wonder why I bother reading sometimes.
I agree and I mod the place.

I started reading it and gave up, life is too short. It may however be worth revisiting as players start to resign. We all know we will lose a few, every club does, but this year will say a lot about the club, if we can resign the majority I think we will finally be able to shut a few of the VFL flogs up. If not then we will still be in a good position but will have to listen to more of the rhetoric from the last five years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it possible that the thunder have gone from champs to useless in one off season :(

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I am saying the same about Leicester, however, having been born in Leicester and followed them all my life last year was a miracle. I have always said when you follow a team like Leicester, any year you dont get relegated is a good year, thats why I love the promotion relegation system, even the rubbish teams have something to play for.

How is it possible that the thunder have gone from champs to useless in one off season :(

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

No, you've got it backward. Look at the history.

BBL 1: Spoon: 2 wins: 5 losses
BBL 2: Spoon: 0 wins: 8 losses
BBL 3: Spoon: 1 win: 7 losses
BBL 4: 7th: 2 wins: 1 NR: 5 losses (it was the NR that saved us from the Spoon)
BBL 5: 4th: 4 wins: 4 losses (Khawaja 104*(59) & 70(40) in two MotM performances in Semi & Final = Champions) (and one of the 4 wins that got us 4th was a one run thriller where Khawaja hit 109*(70))

BBL 6: Back Bloody Last

The Thunder are useless. Came from nowhere to scrape into the semis and managed two massive upsets to win the thing. They've now reverted to type and their usual performance.

No, you've got it backward. Look at the history.

BBL 1: Spoon: 2 wins: 5 losses
BBL 2: Spoon: 0 wins: 8 losses
BBL 3: Spoon: 1 win: 7 losses
BBL 4: 7th: 2 wins: 1 NR: 5 losses (it was the NR that saved us from the Spoon)
BBL 5: 4th: 4 wins: 4 losses (Khawaja 104*(59) & 70(40) in two MotM performances in Semi & Final = Champions) (and one of the 4 wins that got us 4th was a one run thriller where Khawaja hit 109*(70))

BBL 6: Back Bloody Last

The Thunder are useless. Came from nowhere to scrape into the semis and managed two massive upsets to win the thing. They've now reverted to type and their usual performance.
Basically, even with superb (but ageing) players Mike Hussey & Kallis, Thunder still needed Khawaja's brilliance to get them to the title - without all 3, they're just nowhere near good enough. And geez, Watson is a shadow of the (short form) player he once was.

So Xavier Richards walks out on a Sydney contract offer citing that it's too expensive to live in Sydney without the cola. He then gets completely ignored by everyone else.

He now signs with Sydney University for the 2017 NEAFL season?!?!
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

The cost of living is so high it frazzles your brain.

So Xavier Richards walks out on a Sydney contract offer citing that it's too expensive to live in Sydney without the cola. He then gets completely ignored by everyone else.

He now signs with Sydney University for the 2017 NEAFL season?!?!
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:
I think the general consensus on the Swans board is he ****ed up bigtime

Gotta love the obsession from the mutts. They now have a dedicated thread to talk about us.

The obsession is so pathetically hilarious. Even the mods are getting in on it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back