Remove this Banner Ad

hoss

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2004
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
0 - 3 to Hibs. :D

I love it when arrogance becomes a team's downfall. A draw or 1 goal loss to Hibernian fair enough, but 0 -3??

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As gutting as that result was it was good to see Ivan Sproule hit some goalscoring form. Perhaps he could partner Sir David Healy for Norn Iron's upcoming games against Azerbaijan & England, lord knows we need someone who knows how to stick the ball in the Onion Bag ...

Swifty_446 said:
Doesn't really mean anything, Celtic are still hopeless, Rangers will win championship.

As I'm not a Celtic supporter, I'm not sure why they are being brought into it? Has nothing to do with them.

hoss said:
As I'm not a Celtic supporter, I'm not sure why they are being brought into it? Has nothing to do with them.

But it has to do with Rangers, right? So them winning the championship should be brought into it and Celtic are Rangers only opposition.

Borgsta said:
But it has to do with Rangers, right? So them winning the championship should be brought into it and Celtic are Rangers only opposition.

Yeah, I see your point there. But how Rangers losing 0 -3 to Hibs equates with "Celtic are still hopeless" I can't figure out.

Borgsta said:

Exactly. I wasn't having a go at you, just saying regardless of this result, Celtic are still crap and Rangers will still win the league.

hoss said:
But how Rangers losing 0 -3 to Hibs equates with "Celtic are still hopeless" I can't figure out.

Because Celtic lost 5-0 to Artmedia. :D

Hibeeees

You little beauty - Im a big fan of Hibs and this is a great result for them. Alot of good young kids at Easter road - O'Connor and Riordan are probly the best.

DB10 said:
Because Celtic lost 5-0 to Artmedia. :D

Yeah, that was funny too. :D

And it was funny that a Gers supporter started a thread about that. Karma is Rangers getting done 3 - 0 against an even worse side. Pathetic. What would me old mate Ally McCoist think about that.

It will be interesting to see how long Rangers and Celtic go on dropping points, and how long Hearts will keep their form up. Certainly I'll be paying extra attention to the SPL results...for at least the next few weeks. ;)

Where the ******** is your other European results thread for this season ya gimp? :p

DB10 said:
Where the ******** is your other European results thread for this season ya gimp? :p

It might pop up again in January. I've actually been quite busy the last two days - how did Ajax go against Feyenoord? I honestly don't know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering you didn't reply - I looked it up on Soccernet.

Ajax 1
Feyenoord 2

Would have gone down well, I imagine. ;)

Well... I go away to Eastern Europe for a couple of months, and see things have not really improved for the Gers in my absence. :) I guess they're hoping for another major choke from the bhoys from Parkhead.

Back in London on the way home to Oz and what do I read.... a draw to Inverness ??? Heads are about to roll.

They better have a good game against Artmedia or it's curtains for the coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back