Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

happy_eagle I skipped through that phone call with the LA Mayor because it seemed a bit of a flop but I otherwise haven't been paying much attention anyway. Been wrapping Mother's Day presents on behalf of the kids. And with about as much precision, I might add.

Flea looks cooked 🤣 This is not at all what I was expecting from this show haha

happy_eagle I skipped through that phone call with the LA Mayor because it seemed a bit of a flop but I otherwise haven't been paying much attention anyway. Been wrapping Mother's Day presents on behalf of the kids. And with about as much precision, I might add.

Flea looks cooked 🤣 This is not at all what I was expecting from this show haha
Might be better to start with Ep1 and go from there.

Few references that won't make as much sense (e.g the Saymo stuff), but then again the whole thing doesn't make a lot of sense. Sort of brings back the nostalgia of live tv, that you don't see alot of anymore.

Carbine Chaos only just started this one but am I too late if I mention I could've got you guys a list of all 3+ club players.
Too late mate haha but Jordan did say he found the research for this one a bit of a grind. I'm picking categories that have their own individual pages to start.

Too late mate haha but Jordan did say he found the research for this one a bit of a grind. I'm picking categories that have their own individual pages to start.
I've got a very rudimentary footy database* so let us know if theres any tricky ones coming up you need help with.

*I stole all of AFL tables and put it in my own system.

I've got a very rudimentary footy database* so let us know if theres any tricky ones coming up you need help with.

Thanks mate, that's awesome. I'll definitely keep that in mind. :)

Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few years ago my wife made up "[my surname] Bingo" cards for Christmas lunch, she made 4 cards - one for each partner of me my siblings. The cards had lists of things that our family constantly referred to every time we're together - movie quotes, something stupid one of us did when younger etc.

What would be the RDT bingo squares?

Of the top if my head:

Johnny Cash Hurt
Favourites vs Celebrations
Ochre's terrible taste in TV shows
No Footy Talk

What else?

Last edited:
A few years ago my wife made up "[my surname] Bingo" cards for Christmas lunch, she made 4 cards - one for each partner of me my siblings. The cards had lists of things that our family constantly referred to every time we're together - movie quotes, something stupid one of us did when younger etc.

What would be the RDT bingo squares?

Of the top if my head:

Johnny Cash Hurt
Favourites vs Celebrations
Ochre's terrible taste in TV shows
No Footy Talk

What else?
I cooked this type of meat this way at this temperature and heres a photo confirming that it does look like cooked meat

with google podcasts shutting down, im trying to navigate podcasts thru spotify and it is so cumbersome.

i think ive officially at an age where i do not embrace change and i find this a personal attack and complete inconvenience.

I've used Podcast Addict for years, works a treat if you want an alternative

with google podcasts shutting down, im trying to navigate podcasts thru spotify and it is so cumbersome.

i think ive officially at an age where i do not embrace change and i find this a personal attack and complete inconvenience.
I would recommend Pocketcasts on either iPhone or Android & Overcast if you want a second iPhone option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back