RDT XLII - #ReturnTheHarambe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
swannies

Good to see up and about my friend.

And yes, I think we do.

Every board has their chicken littles, but holy smokes, ours just hate the club so much.
Well Biggie , when there are muppets around I take it as my civic duty, after employing 7 of them over a 2 year period, to be up and about and advise them of their deficiencies.....

Now to read through another days worth of quality trade, draft and delisting discussion!

Can you guys believe we still have 2 weeks until trading even opens! I hope this goes on forever!!
Going to be a lot of melts this trade period. Hundreds

Looks like we're not going to be trading much out and won't be bringing any big names in and those we might get are potentially rage inducing - Petrie, Ballantyne, Conca, Clarke

Meanwhile Freo are going to be moving on the likes of Mayne, Ballantyne, Suban, Mzungu, clarke, Barlow and other assorted potatoes whilst bringing in McCarthy, hill and hogan. They might somehow end up with pick 22 for Mayne if they get the same compensation band for him as we did for Selwood (after their 2nd rounder) such is the vagaries of free agency and Freo tanking

So we'll be boring for going to the draft and not changing our list and the usual deros will be bitching about why we don't do big trades like Freo are doing forgetting that the dockers finished next to Brisbane and Essendon

I don't think we're out of the McCarthy race to be honest, particularly if Hogan wants to move.

But you're right, I'm sure contemplating the difference in list management and ladder position between us and Fremantle is too much for many people.

I especially like the idea that people will be happy even if we don't get a big target "as long as we try hard to get one", like we always announce our intentions loudly, even when they fail. We'd be looking at dozens of targets that we will inquire about but won't get.

Now to read through another days worth of quality trade, draft and delisting discussion!

Can you guys believe we still have 2 weeks until trading even opens! I hope this goes on forever!!

Our reigning Poster of the Year started a news-only thread that you can go to for actual news updates without having to wade through pages of bullshit.

I don't do it as I don't enjoy it.
I mean, the only games I typically played were puzzle games or things I could play quickly as I waited around or something, now I have better ways to entertain myself. I still game on my tablet though. Occasionally.
I'm just mad that the new Ios update means I can't 'swipe to unlock' anymore.
You're a pussy bitch, get over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know if it was the iOS update that did it, but all my apps got wiped, had to redownload them all.

So I upgraded to a Note 7 with complementary fire insurance. :D
If it has the green battery icon you're safe.

Otherwise check your IMEI number online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back