Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Pick

Cancelled
Jun 17, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Is it just me or does this woman annoy any onelse people beyond belief?
I don't doubt her passion about sport, but gee she just states the obvious all the time, or alternatively makes stupid comments. She uses too many adjectives to describe mundane happenings. :rolleyes: I almost could not believe they gave her the opening ceremony.
But maybe I just can't handle her being a woman and being high profile in sport. :rolleyes:

Draft Pick said:
I don't doubt her passion about sport, but gee she just states the obvious all the time, or alternatively makes stupid comments. She uses too many adjectives to describe mundane happenings. :rolleyes: I almost could not believe they gave her the opening ceremony.
But maybe I just can't handle her being a woman and being high profile in sport. :rolleyes:

When Rebecca Wilson comes on Channel 7 with Tony Squires it is a good time turn on to the SBS coverage because whatever they show would be better than them talking for 5-10 mins.

Draft Pick said:
You are a sexist pig

I'm adding my voice here - she's an idiot!

Interesting that no one's defended her on this thread yet. Unusual for Big Footy. Whoops, I forgot, there was the bloke who said he'd shag her! Sad git!

Dogwatcher said:
I'm adding my voice here - she's an idiot!

Interesting that no one's defended her on this thread yet. Unusual for Big Footy. Whoops, I forgot, there was the bloke who said he'd shag her! Sad git!

I not a sad git, I think she's a bit of all right, throw in Malissa Doyle and I would love to be the meat in that sandwich. :D

everything that comes out of this birds mouth is negative! she doesnt have a nice word to say about anything...

even if she was getting bent over her lounge by Thorpey im sure she'd still find a negative :D

she **********s me to tears :mad:

Thanks for all the replies to this post. I thought I was the only one. I just do not understand why 7 and the A.B.C for that matter would have this woman on such important events. Perhaps it is the Family connections she has that gave her a start in Jounalism, ie father and brother Jim who is also with 7.

She is the biggest buffoon on T.V and She actually thinks she has credibility. Her moralising on people such as Wayne Carey and Shane Warne, while not neccessarily wrong has been way over the top over the past few years.

She has also sexually harrassed Male guests on the Fat etc. She is always saying that he is "cute" and putting her arms around those she finds attractive etc. and making comments that would put male counterparts in deep water if those comments and actions were made to a female under same circumstances. She ruins the programmes she is on and reduces the enjoyment of other pannel members like Dr. Turf and O'Keefe

As you can see I really don't like her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draft Pick said:
I almost could not believe they gave her the opening ceremony.

Ok, I'm not defending her here, but I actually thought compared to how she is normally, she toned down nicely for the opening ceremony. I actually didn't realise it was her until my sister told me. But, I'm not defending her on the whole because, normally she is a ****** idiot.

And by the way, I prefer Rebecca Wilson to that stupid Johanna Griggs anyday.

Her brother is better looking (and has bigger ****).

Don't mind her on the oldschool 'Fat', but she isn't suited to the Olympics.

I'm glad channel nein aren't there, because sure as hell, Catriona "would you like another pitch for another syllable like I'm talking to my six month old" Rowntree would surely get a gig, and there's not much that can turn me off the Olymopics

I don't understand how she gets to go to Athens while Tony Squires is stuck in Melbourne doing the Olympics from there. If it wasn't for Squires, Wilson wouldn't even be at Ch 7.

I'm well and truly sick of her from continually hearing her uninformed opinions on The Fat.

She offers nothing to Seven's coverage either. Just a whole lot of talk and no real insight.

DaveW said:
I'm well and truly sick of her from continually hearing her uninformed opinions on The Fat.

She offers nothing to Seven's coverage either. Just a whole lot of talk and no real insight.
Beautifully Put. Verbal diareah :mad:

Always loves getting on her moral highhorse, and her opinion are generally the same bloody opinoin that other journalists have made up and she just says it as if it's her own.

A great pretender at actually thinking she has knowledge on sports, and I hope to god she doesn't pretend to be an AFL expert again. Those people Sam Newman plug out on Street Talk would know more than her.

She really does annoy the living hell outta me, thank god Kerry O'Keefe is on the show, otherwise the Fat/110% would have nobody watching

Agree with pretty much everything that has been said here.

She is very lucky with father Bruce & brother Jim plus Tony Squires getting her anywhere in the first place - and yet she still doesn't really bring anything to whatever she appears on.

Re journos etc taking themselves seriously, I think she does take herself very seriously - it's just the research-free emotion-driven feminist crap that comes out of her mouth that makes it funny :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back