Recreational Riders: Rides, Events Anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't on strava, am now, and am in the club. Should do some group rides.
Strava's great! Like social media for cyclists, if anyone on here happens to check out my strava and sees I'm in a similar location let me know!
BF group ride!!

I'll throw it out there, i ride Kew boulevard and the Dandenongs alot, anyway around that way feel free to give me a tow up the climbs.
If you've been using a garmin you'll be able to upload all your previous rides to strava. Never ridden the boulevard, there's a TT there in a few weeks I was thinking of having a crack at!

Just a heads up, anyway that does ride Kew bouly, there have been reports of someone (or multiple someones) spreading tacks long the road, i picked on up on my Sunday ride today an saw alot of people pulled over changing flats. Beyond the standard inconvenience of repairing a flat there is obviously the risk of crashing as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to do some riding around there. Top effort up Norton the other day!!
thanks mate. Been working on the sub 14 for a while now and i thought with summer gone so were my chances, but i had a good morning out last week.

Timmy Roe (ex BMC and now Budget Forklifts did Norton in 11.30 earlier this year). I cant fathom how fast that is up that hill.

thanks mate. Been working on the sub 14 for a while now and i thought with summer gone so were my chances, but i had a good morning out last week.

Timmy Roe (ex BMC and now Budget Forklifts did Norton in 11.30 earlier this year). I cant fathom how fast that is up that hill.
Any idea what kind of W/kg your effort was? knock off Durianriders time for extra kudos!

No idea mate. I dont have a power meter although my mate that i rode with does and he averaged 360Watts over the 13 minute 51 effort. Hes probably 8 kilos lighter than me (im 78 kg he is 70). I ve been told that i would have a high one. I just need to be able to afford one and I will definitely get it.

Durianrider - i am not a fan of that bloke - but he is super fast.

No idea mate. I dont have a power meter although my mate that i rode with does and he averaged 360Watts over the 13 minute 51 effort. Hes probably 8 kilos lighter than me (im 78 kg he is 70). I ve been told that i would have a high one. I just need to be able to afford one and I will definitely get it.

Durianrider - i am not a fan of that bloke - but he is super fast.
~5.15w/kg. It's so much easier to climb with my power meter, great bit of gear!

what one do you have?

I want Stages but wont fit to my bike (given where Di2 battery sits) and Rotor and SRM are too expensive.

Vector pedals are getting cheaper.
everybody I know uses Vectors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back