Official Team Thread Red Centre Kangaroos Team Thread: T20 Version

Remove this Banner Ad

In round 6 we took on our rivals, the West Coast Warriors, as we looked to continue our great record against them. We batted first and for once didn't lose a quick wicket, as it took 2.1 overs for it to happen through Ant Bear after his 18. Blacky scored 29 off 10 balls while brucetiki scored another 50, 55 off 36 in a dominating effort with great support through Power Raid with his 60, while JT_the_Man got 17 off 6 as we got to 204.

We delivered superbly with the ball, as through an early Van_Power wicket, followed by another one, which saw them 2 down after 10 overs with all of 58 runs. KohPhi bowled superbly with a great nut while dennis crumpet got some quality junk time wickets as did akkaps, as they were 7/118 off their 20,

Votes:
5: Power Raid (equal 4th)
4: KohPhi (equal 1st)
3: brucetiki (8th)
2: akkaps (equal 4th)
1: Blacky (3rd)

Bowlers Award
I'm unsure how on earth he got this award, but he deserves it. His extra innings got him a cross the line arguably. He got serious stick at times, but he was decent at times, and congratulations to Sterge for his 19 wickets, at an average of 19.26

Bowlers Award
I'm unsure how on earth he got this award, but he deserves it. His extra innings got him a cross the line arguably. He got serious stick at times, but he was decent at times, and congratulations to Sterge for his 19 wickets, at an average of 19.26

I want a recount, i'm feeling robbed.

Congratulations Sterge

We went out to eat some more Croc in this, and Sterge did his best to * it up early with a shithouse first over, only saved by a runout in the first over. akkaps got another wicket, only for him to make it 2 soon after. KohPhi snared a wicket after some great bowling, while dennis crumpet got the last one, after great bowling by the Roos, keeping them to 152 after they looked like they could have scored more.

Ant Bear got stuck into some duck, while WFL tended off, 31 off 9 in an awesome effort. Power Raid and brucetiki batted well together, the former scoring 40, while brucetiki scored 58, keeping up his consistency. However a collapse left us in a dangerous position, but Sterge batting at 11 saved us, and got us over the line.

Votes:
5: Sterge (1st)
4: akkaps (2nd)
3: brucetiki (equal 3rd)
2: Power Raid (equal 3rd)
1: Van_Dyke (9th)

Bowlers Award

Runs are overrated it's all about knocking the stumps over

In this match against the Crusaders, we looked to start well, with Ant Bear going out early as per normal, WFL and Blacky we're batting well before the former went out. Power Raid and Blacky both played well, the former with 40 and the latter with 60. Good hitting late by Golumless lifted us to 183

As per normal, Sterge started poorly, but with a runout followed by a Sterge wicket and we looked to be in a good place. As we kept it tight, along with Sterge taking two late wickets and a runout, we made sure they didn't get across the line.

Votes:
5: Blacky (2nd)
4: Sterge (1st)
3: Power Raid (3rd)
2: Van_Power (equal 4th)
1/ Golumless (11th)

In this match against the Crusaders, we looked to start well, with Ant Bear going out early as per normal, WFL and Blacky we're batting well before the former went out. Power Raid and Blacky both played well, the former with 40 and the latter with 60. Good hitting late by Golumless lifted us to 183

As per normal, Sterge started poorly, but with a runout followed by a Sterge wicket and we looked to be in a good place. As we kept it tight, along with Sterge taking two late wickets and a runout, we made sure they didn't get across the line.

Votes:
5: Blacky (2nd)
4: Sterge (1st)
3: Power Raid (3rd)
2: Van_Power (equal 4th)
1/ Golumless (11th)

If they tire themselves out running too much against me it lets everyone else take wickets

We played the 2nd worst captain in the league yet again through Smartys Power. Ant Bear yet again struggled to make an impact, with 5 off 3. Blacky teeded off with 33 off 19, while WFL got 2 off 2. brucetiki got 51 off 42, but was the supporting act for KohPhi who got 70 off 51 in a great innings, after a Power Raid duck which was followed by a Golumless golden.

In proof miracles happen, akkaps in the 4th over got a hat trick. Should retire. The bowling effort was centred around that as a result, with dennis crumpet and Sterge taking wickets as well with KohPhi and I keeping it tight afterwards, as we won comfortably.

Votes:
5: KohPhi (3rd)
4: brucetiki (equal 4th)
3: akkaps (2nd)
2: dennis crumpet (11th)
1: Van_Dyke (equal 8th)

We played the 2nd worst captain in the league yet again through Smartys Power. Ant Bear yet again struggled to make an impact, with 5 off 3. Blacky teeded off with 33 off 19, while WFL got 2 off 2. brucetiki got 51 off 42, but was the supporting act for KohPhi who got 70 off 51 in a great innings, after a Power Raid duck which was followed by a Golumless golden.

In proof miracles happen, akkaps in the 4th over got a hat trick. Should retire. The bowling effort was centred around that as a result, with dennis crumpet and Sterge taking wickets as well with KohPhi and I keeping it tight afterwards, as we won comfortably.

Votes:
5: KohPhi (3rd)
4: brucetiki (equal 4th)
3: akkaps (2nd)
2: dennis crumpet (11th)
1: Van_Dyke (equal 8th)

Yes votes. Woohoo

And in our 2nd last game for the season we came up against the Vics, were we played well across the park. It started well with Sterge and akkaps taking early wickets, along with dennis crumpet going through the middle and lower order. Their last five batsman averaged golden ducks (3 goldens, 1 2nd ball, 1 did not face)

To make sure things didn't get close, brucetiki entered beast mode, scoring 66 of 51, supported by WFL's with 41 off 31 along with Blacky with his 27 off 13. Meanwhile JT_the_Man scored 6 not out off four, as we cruised to victory

Votes
5: brucetiki (equal 2nd)
4: akkaps (equal 2nd)
3: Sterge (1st)
2: Van_Dyke (equal 7th)
1: WFL (equal 7th)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players Award:
In the award voted by the players, you all voted for one of your ******* captains. And no, it wasn't me. With 11 points, and taking out the Players Award was akkaps, just ahead of myself and Sterge, just slightly ahead of the pack. Congratulations akkaps

I would like to thank the academy, all the batters who made runs, everyone who took a catch (so not Golumless) the umpires for accepting kickbacks for lbw decisions. Van_Dyke for recruiting me. What i could never achieve in real cricket and footy im now living the high life of a dual fantasy sport award winner, like fantasy bo jackson.

Players Award:
In the award voted by the players, you all voted for one of your ******* captains. And no, it wasn't me. With 11 points, and taking out the Players Award was akkaps, just ahead of myself and Sterge, just slightly ahead of the pack. Congratulations akkaps

Well done akkaps...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back