Media Relevant or Not: Kicks do you get a kick out of them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Next in our series of Relevant or Not, are kicks.

The game is called Qootball after all, so using your qeet woud have to be one of the primary skills in the game. Does this premise translate to success on the score board?

OF COURSE IT DOES!

When we plot kick differential against scoreboard differential, we see the strongest positive correlation yet. The more you kick the ball the more you win by. *Unless you kick it to the opposition, or someone on your team who's useless.

1695624456140.png

With a correlation coefficient of 0.791 this is the strongest correlation seen so far in this series. Showing that kicking the ball has a greater affect than simply hand balling it to someone near you who clearly doesn't have the same electrifying skills you have. Screw them and kick it yourself.

This correlation has a coefficient of determination(R^2) of 88%. This means that 88% of the change in the final margin is attributable to a change in the kick differential. That is MASSIVE in a game where so many factors are involved.

If you get the ball kick the bloody thing.

Showing that kicking the ball has a greater affect than simply hand balling it to someone near you who clearly doesn't have the same electrifying skills you have. Screw them and kick it yourself.

Dear Simmers, I fall into the above category so would you mind having a little chat to your Qomputers & tell ‘‘em to let Grav kick it.
From a HFF/RR (was I supposed to do that in bold) I have the grand tally of 10 goals 6, with 15 out on the full…….
Hmm! Nothing to see here, never mind talking to your Qomputers 🥴

Dear Simmers, I fall into the above category so would you mind having a little chat to your Qomputers & tell ‘‘em to let Grav kick it.
From a HFF/RR (was I supposed to do that in bold) I have the grand tally of 10 goals 6, with 15 out on the full…….
Hmm! Nothing to see here, never mind talking to your Qomputers 🥴

Another thread that helps me sleep.

The game is called Qootball after all, so using your qeet woud have to be one of the primary skills in the game. Does this premise translate to success on the score board?

OF COURSE IT DOES!

When we plot kick differential against scoreboard differential, we see the strongest positive correlation yet. The more you kick the ball the more you win by. *Unless you kick it to the opposition, or someone on your team who's useless.

View attachment 1813372

With a correlation coefficient of 0.791 this is the strongest correlation seen so far in this series. Showing that kicking the ball has a greater affect than simply hand balling it to someone near you who clearly doesn't have the same electrifying skills you have. Screw them and kick it yourself.

This correlation has a coefficient of determination(R^2) of 88%. This means that 88% of the change in the final margin is attributable to a change in the kick differential. That is MASSIVE in a game where so many factors are involved.

One hell of a price for you to get your kicks

OF COURSE IT DOES!

View attachment 1813372

Now do goals.
Do more goals = more wins? 🤔

Now do goals.
Do more goals = more wins? 🤔
Funnily enough, I once proved that birthdays were good for your health. Long story short, the more birthdays you have the longer you live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back