Media If YOU don't like media about rookies or sophomores being signed- Do not read this!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
DP Cover.jpg

East Side Phoawks prized recruit and arguable best poster DemurePrincess has left the side as fallout from the clubs backflip of the rebrand sends shockwaves through the SWEET F.A.

DemurePrincess was on the outside looking in at the East Side Phoawks and knew she needed a fresh start. So after only one season and 14 senior games, the S36 powder keg rookie has taken a calculated risk by joining the high performance qooty program at Spotswood.

"I just felt it was the right time to take my career into my own hands and try something new" she said. “I came to the Phoenix without any understanding of qooty but getting drafted by them has given me a chance to get to know about the other clubs and players, and for this I am grateful.”

princess.png
DemurePrincess enjoying her new surroundings at Spotswood

“Like any young qooty fan I dreamt of scoring qoals in front of thousands of fans cheering my name. After playing in front of empty stadium seats at The Eyrie I realised that this dream would never come true if I stayed. I have looked around and it was obvious, even to a rookie, who the real deal was, which club has the strongest list to push my game to the next level and has the biggest fan base, the Ophidian Old Boy’s.”

Ophidian Old Boy’s Coach Snake Plissken said securing DemurePrincess’s signature was exciting news for the Club; “DP is a player we admired because of her obvious on-field ability and also her posting tenacity and ability to stand her ground, she was by far the toughest of the Phoenix players to match up against. We know DP has a lot of great qootball ahead of her and the potential to be a huge star of the game. We are delighted that she now has the opportunity to fulfill all her qooty dreams at Spotswood. DemurePrincess is already very popular player among her new teammates, coaches, staff, and of course, our supporter base who have been flocking around her at her first pre-season training to get an autograph.”

DP signing autographs.png
DP already becoming an Old Boy's fan Favorite at OOB Pre-Season Training

As wooden spooners I would have thought we were a struggling club.
Reckon you possibly won a higher percentage of the seasons games than any other wooden spoon winning team in SFA history.

East Side Phoawks prized recruit and arguable best poster DemurePrincess has left the side as fallout from the clubs backflip of the rebrand sends shockwaves through the SWEET F.A.

DemurePrincess was on the outside looking in at the East Side Phoawks and knew she needed a fresh start. So after only one season and 14 senior games, the S36 powder keg rookie has taken a calculated risk by joining the high performance qooty program at Spotswood.

"I just felt it was the right time to take my career into my own hands and try something new" she said. “I came to the Phoenix without any understanding of qooty but getting drafted by them has given me a chance to get to know about the other clubs and players, and for this I am grateful.”

View attachment 1862016

“Like any young qooty fan I dreamt of scoring qoals in front of thousands of fans cheering my name. After playing in front of empty stadium seats at The Eyrie I realised that this dream would never come true if I stayed. I have looked around and it was obvious, even to a rookie, who the real deal was, which club has the strongest list to push my game to the next level and has the biggest fan base, the Ophidian Old Boy’s.”

Ophidian Old Boy’s Coach Snake Plissken said securing DemurePrincess’s signature was exciting news for the Club; “DP is a player we admired because of her obvious on-field ability and also her posting tenacity and ability to stand her ground, she was by far the toughest of the Phoenix players to match up against. We know DP has a lot of great qootball ahead of her and the potential to be a huge star of the game. We are delighted that she now has the opportunity to fulfill all her qooty dreams at Spotswood. DemurePrincess is already very popular player among her new teammates, coaches, staff, and of course, our supporter base who have been flocking around her at her first pre-season training to get an autograph.”

View attachment 1862019

This is the signing of the season! Wait. S36 hasn’t ended?

insert comment about blowing your load too early here Turbo

This is the signing of the season! Wait. S36 hasn’t ended?

insert comment about blowing your load too early here Turbo
the Pheawks season ended months ago

FFS why am I replying to someone who has retired

please ignore my first comment

As wooden spooners I would have thought we were a struggling club.
this is why we have 4 picks inside the first 10 draft picks,
we have used 3 now and saving the 4th for something special ;)

View attachment 1862016

View attachment 1862019
Omg!!! I love this 🫶🫶🫶🫶
AND I’m NOW finally home 🥰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look really jealous of her popularity, lurking in the background wishing it was me the fans wanted.
lift your rucking game Bono and I am sure you can win the fans back ;)

I look really jealous of her popularity, lurking in the background wishing it was me the fans wanted.
Get in line babes
the launch wink GIF by CTV

Bombers Recruiting for Season 37

giphy.gif
Can confirm.

We don’t wake the marketing department until the finals are done, premature announcements are reserved for the use of others.

Can confirm.

We don’t wake the marketing department until the finals are done, premature announcements are reserved for the use of others.
if-you-say-so-nod.gif

we at Spotswood bring players in and get them straight into it, by the time S37 starts they will be well inducted and understand the high levels of qooty we demand and be part of our successful cup2spoon2cup season 37

You need to change your name to Adam Clayton.

You need to change your name to Adam Clayton.
I know how cool, Naomi Campbell saw something in him. Must be cool. Either that or he is well endowed.

I will also add he has probably aged the best out of the group.

Last edited:
Ballsy move to jump after a rookie season, particularly a good season. Some say taking destiny into own hands, some say biting the hand that feeds. The league watches on with intrigue as to how this plays out in s37. OOBS v Hawks rivalry brewing

Ballsy move to jump after a rookie season, particularly a good season. Some say taking destiny into own hands, some say biting the hand that feeds. The league watches on with intrigue as to how this plays out in s37. OOBS v Hawks rivalry brewing
"Biting the hand that feeds" is a bit way out there mate, what's in the water in Vegas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back