Universal Love Resilience

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, that was shown on TV prior to the game starting. It was an inspirational piece of narrative. Love him or hate him, Lleyton has been an exemplary ambassador for the Crows.

"Resilience" was the term to best describe our team. We were blinded by our 6-0 start. We were blinded by some shocking losses. Throughout the year and to be in the position we are in now, what was staring at us all along was a team of "resilience".

Yes, that was shown on TV prior to the game starting. It was an inspirational piece of narrative. Love him or hate him, Lleyton has been an exemplary ambassador for the Crows.

"Resilience" was the term to best describe our team. We were blinded by our 6-0 start. We were blinded by some shocking losses. Throughout the year and to be in the position we are in now, what was staring at us all along was a team of "resilience".
If you "hate" Lleyton it would be because you are assuming what he is like from his tennis persona ... the guy is a fantastic bloke.

Hi Guys
I come in peace.. just wanted to say I admire the hell out of your club, for all they have dealt with and how they have handled it.
Watched that montage with ley ley narating it last night and almost found myself hoping you guys would win, and you were playing my own bloody side!
All the best for the big dance, I think you'll win..
Enjoy the week :thumbsu:

(My crow supporting other half is pinching herself and over the moon)

It's the Crows again,
Can you believe they're near a flag again;
Adelaide Oval fans were going off their brains
Cause Adelaide’s Crows were rampant Crows again

On Prelim Final day all the experts had a lot to say
How they couldn't combat Dangers strength and class
Until Rory Sloane put Patty on his ass:p

Where’s that lid again?
‘It been blown to smithereens my friend’
One can’t contain that which is guaranteed to blow
Ecstatic fans are delirious you know

It's the Crows again
Charlie, Lynchy, Eddie, Rory they’re all firing
And then in the end
Scotty said 'I've had enough, lets blow the siren'
They started crying

It's the Crows again
A midfield strength that we can all depend
Defenders work in synch as they plug all the holes
While our front-half six convert them into goals

All those fans again
Just one more win it’s hard to comprehend
We’ll fly as one descending on the MCG
‘Get the job done; and celebrate with glee!

:thumbsu:GO CROWS:thumbsu:!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back