R.I.P Jack Dyer

Team Captain
Oct 2, 2003
Cotchin Court
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bulleen-Temp, MUFC, MVFC
are we ever going to see this kid step up, year after year he promises so much and delivers jack s**t! I for one am getting a little fed up with this bloke and im sure i share the opinion of many angry richmond supporters!

Wasnt the worst, didnt impact game too much though. Who knows if he will ever deliver on what we'd hoped. Maybe it is time we lowered expectations and settled for 15 touches and a goal of the HFF.

Wasnt the worst, didnt impact game too much though. Who knows if he will ever deliver on what we'd hoped. Maybe it is time we lowered expectations and settled for 15 touches and a goal of the HFF.

i cant settle for that off a guy who went pick 4 in a strong draft!

are we ever going to see this kid step up, year after year he promises so much and delivers jack s**t! I for one am getting a little fed up with this bloke and im sure i share the opinion of many angry richmond supporters!

*raises hand, up an down in air like little schoolboy in classroom trying to answer a question*
Can I do a Wally Matera and say I told you so...

"Smoke & Mirrors" Thread....whenever, ago.

LOL

FFS u NTTAWWT, pick a game where he was one of the worst, he was one of our better players tonight, played fwd, chased hard, tackled, didnt shirk a contest against a much bigger waite and went in full pelt, barely butchered the ball, only criticism one could possible have was he didnt get enough of it, and considering he played fwd for a side that got pumped by 15 goals thats not surprising.

FFS talk about misplaced frustration shut this ********* thread down before i get a card

FFS u NTTAWWT, pick a game where he was one of the worst, he was one of our better players tonight, played fwd, chased hard, tackled, didnt shirk a contest against a much bigger waite and went in full pelt, barely butchered the ball, only criticism one could possible have was he didnt get enough of it, and considering he played fwd for a side that got pumped by 15 goals thats not surprising.

FFS talk about misplaced frustration shut this ********* thread down before i get a card

you are ****ing dillusional my friend...end of story NTTAWWT!

Very difficult to impact the game as a small crumbing half forward when anywhere up field it was an absolute massacre. He didn't butcher the ball, actually hurt Waite in that 1st qtr contest, and got his fair share given the absolute bloodbath in front of him.

I thought about half way through the 2nd that if i was a richmond forward i'd consider topping myself.

what i notice about bling is he lopes 10 metres behind opposition players until they slow down or run towards him. he rarely will chase down anyone when needed and waits for someone else to do something first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for paying out on s**t players like McMahon and hopeless coaches but Tambling can hold his head high tonight unlike around 19 or 20 of his mates. Did go in hard, also has decent hands and can hit a target more than others. Never been a fan but did okay tonight in the scheme of things. He tried hard, I would drop alot of players before him going off tonight's performance.

was actually one of our best last night :)

Wow this thread went well.
I was thinking of starting a similar one on the Carlton board about Eddie Betts actually. Always promises so much, always lets them down :cool:

Wow this thread went well.
I was thinking of starting a similar one on the Carlton board about Eddie Betts actually. Always promises so much, always lets them down :cool:
betts > tambling its embarassing that a taken in the same year a preselction player can make a top draft look so poor.

Lay off Tambling!

As has been said, basically permanently on the HFF so considering the ball spent 90% of the game flying directly from the centre square towards Carltons goal, and when not it was floating into our forward 50 like a partially deflated helium baloon, he was far from in our worst 10-15 players...

He is one guy that will actually go in and put his head over the ball...

betts > tambling its embarassing that a taken in the same year a preselction player can make a top draft look so poor.

u r a w***er

last night betts was > than deledio

all u tambling knockers have no idea

the only reason tambling has not lived up to his potential is because he plays for the rfc and is coached by wallet

deledio was a no1 pick , no one is questioning his development and commitment. he was pathetic last but is a fav of terry.

morton was by far our best player last night, followed by tambling

and thats it

they were all crap, how could 2 players take on the whole cfc.

its time deledio is put under the pump, the kid is full of his own hot air and the worst thing that ever happened to lids was winning the rising star cos since his first yr, he has been crap and never backs his pace and ability.
and ppl keep on having a dig at tambling!
at least tambling wants to be here , its quite visible that deledio dosnt

u r a w***er

last night betts was > than deledio

all u tambling knockers have no idea

the only reason tambling has not lived up to his potential is because he plays for the rfc and is coached by wallet

deledio was a no1 pick , no one is questioning his development and commitment. he was pathetic last but is a fav of terry.

morton was by far our best player last night, followed by tambling

and thats it

they were all crap, how could 2 players take on the whole cfc.

its time deledio is put under the pump, the kid is full of his own hot air and the worst thing that ever happened to lids was winning the rising star cos since his first yr, he has been crap and never backs his pace and ability.
and ppl keep on having a dig at tambling!
at least tambling wants to be here , its quite visible that deledio dosnt
deledio won b&f last year and a rising star but had a bad night, tambling has done nothing except fill a position in the side. why do people keep talking him up, dont they attend or watch the game. sure his effort was a bit better than what he normally outputs, but its just not good enough.

deledio won b&f last year and a rising star but had a bad night, tambling has done nothing except fill a position in the side. why do people keep talking him up, dont they attend or watch the game. sure his effort was a bit better than what he normally outputs, but its just not good enough.

deledio was gift wrapped a b and f last yr cos terry loves him

facts are , richo and tuck deserved the b and f last yr ahead of lids.

i attend every single rfc game , even the interstate games. ppl call tambling lazy , well deledio is the lazy one. the carlton lover never ever gives 110% , with all the talent that deledio has he only shows half of what he has. he jas the skill and talent butnot the heart and balls . tambling may not have the talent of deledio but he gives 100%. when deledio starts giving 100% then he may fulfill his potential.

where is the deledio we saw in his debut season, taking the game on, using his blistering pace and long kicks. he used to burn the grass, but his over inflated head and peanut size heart has taken over his potential.

with a good coach , tambling will become a better player than deledio
wallace is destroying blingers and protecting lids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back