2nds RICHMOND v NORTHERN BLUES – 12:00PM Sunday June 25 @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

WHO is M?
Was going to say MacIntosh but thought I'd deleted. Changed my mind, but now that he's up, when Vlaustin goes back maybe MacIntosh can go into the midfield and see how he goes. He runs in straight lines and he is strong. What about running with players like Cripps, has the strength and with his pace can run off them. Also a very good pass to leading forwards.

Was going to say MacIntosh but thought I'd deleted. Changed my mind, but now that he's up, when Vlaustin goes back maybe MacIntosh can go into the midfield and see how he goes. He runs in straight lines and he is strong. What about running with players like Cripps, has the strength and with his pace can run off them. Also a very good pass to leading forwards.
I have always liked the idea of kmac as our big body mid,but i'm not sure if he has the smarts or clean disposal when in the coal face. Also it takes away all those attributes you mentioned from our BL and adding Flossy to the BL would make us slower. Losing Houli as people are suggesting will mean Flossy and kmac will both start down back.I still think Flossy needs more 2's time.

I have always liked the idea of kmac as our big body mid,but i'm not sure if he has the smarts or clean disposal when in the coal face. Also it takes away all those attributes you mentioned from our BL and adding Flossy to the BL would make us slower. Losing Houli as people are suggesting will mean Flossy and kmac will both start down back.I still think Flossy needs more 2's time.
Probably don't want to mess with the back line especially with Houli missing. Cripps did kill us though, so worth a try perhaps.

Townsend must be nocking the door down, another good game, i'd written him off but he is really starting to get mid 20's plus each week, kicking goals and great defensively.

weekends write up (http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-06-27/the-vfl-report-round-10)

Jacob Townsend 28 disposals, eight marks, five clearances, one goal. Had a quiet first half. Had only seven disposals up to half time, so for him to finish with 28 was pleasing to see. Was rewarded with a goal and laid some good tackles which was also pleasing

Yes maybe Lloyd and Sheds have to be eased out, and Miles may deserve a crack, but what about something different. Why not try M

Yes I understand a appreciate the flair that Edwards gives, but right how he is so inconsistent. For all that he is, he goes missing a lot and it gets frustrating. His flair is not being missed in the forward line due to Bolton, Rioli, Sengle (he's coming), and due to the pressure that is being applied in footy this year his flair has been missing more than not, see the weekend. So unless he get's cracking he is in trouble.

bolton and rioli as much as we love them are inconsistant too

Townsend must be nocking the door down, another good game, i'd written him off but he is really starting to get mid 20's plus each week, kicking goals and great defensively.

weekends write up (http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-06-27/the-vfl-report-round-10)

Jacob Townsend 28 disposals, eight marks, five clearances, one goal. Had a quiet first half. Had only seven disposals up to half time, so for him to finish with 28 was pleasing to see. Was rewarded with a goal and laid some good tackles which was also pleasing
I reckon he might get a game soon , caddy and Lloyd have his spot . Callum Moore is one I'd really like to see step up at vfl and start knocking the door down , bit dissapointed he hasn't hit too many high notes YET , maybe he ll strike a vein of form . Is a good strong Mark and attacks the footy , should augur well at afl, perhaps needs to put on more size

I reckon they.l go safe bet v a pretty experienced PA side and play vlas , ideally another run but they didn't count on req to fill in for houli , not sure the trust is there for Markov to do the job yet ,,,could be wrong

I reckon they.l go safe bet v a pretty experienced PA side and play vlas , ideally another run but they didn't count on req to fill in for houli , not sure the trust is there for Markov to do the job yet ,,,could be wrong
100% as we're playing a pretty well seasoned side do the experience option will be in favour

I reckon he might get a game soon , caddy and Lloyd have his spot . Callum Moore is one I'd really like to see step up at vfl and start knocking the door down , bit dissapointed he hasn't hit too many high notes YET , maybe he ll strike a vein of form . Is a good strong Mark and attacks the footy , should augur well at afl, perhaps needs to put on more size
Moore has been out injured for about 5 weeks with one to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but edwards is better than bolton
Mentioned in the original post that Edwards might have to be eased out, not dropped now (although he might benefit from a spell in the 2's to get his mojo back). Might not even be this season, but at some stage I think we will be better with all our young forwards and perhaps a Graham or somebody similar in the midfield. Edwards is doing bit of both and none of them particularly well right now.

Mentioned in the original post that Edwards might have to be eased out, not dropped now (although he might benefit from a spell in the 2's to get his mojo back). Might not even be this season, but at some stage I think we will be better with all our young forwards and perhaps a Graham or somebody similar in the midfield. Edwards is doing bit of both and none of them particularly well right now.

it was not that long ago edwards was top 10 in the afl according to the coaches votes

hes a good player and easy in our best 22

i reckon anyway. it would be nice if he pulls the finger out and find his best form again i agree

it was not that long ago edwards was top 10 in the afl according to the coaches votes

hes a good player and easy in our best 22

i reckon anyway. it would be nice if he pulls the finger out and find his best form again i agree
I've always been a bit of a fan, but his inconsistency for all but about 1.5 seasons has been there. Yes best 22 and a super player when on song, but very quiet this year. Bolton in his second game had 2 goals and 12 possessions in a half of footy, so they are coming for his spot.

I've always been a bit of a fan, but his inconsistency for all but about 1.5 seasons has been there. Yes best 22 and a super player when on song, but very quiet this year. Bolton in his second game had 2 goals and 12 possessions in a half of footy, so they are coming for his spot.

doctor dimma played him like 3 weeks after he broke his leg...

hasnt looked 100% right for a while

Remove this Banner Ad

Back