Game Day Richmond v Northern Blues @ MCG 11/8 11.30 LIVE ON 7

Remove this Banner Ad

B: 43. D. Eggmolesse-Smith, 42. R. Garthwaite, 33. K. Mcintosh
HB: 45. P. Naish, 38. N. Balta, 50. M. Pickett
C: 37. C. Menadue, 27. J. Ross, 28. F. Turner
HF: 39. J. Aarts, 40. C. Coleman-Jones, 21. J. Townsend
F: 36. C. Moore, 31. O. Markov, 7. D. Butler
R: 47. I. Soldo , 26. R. Collier-Dawkins, 32. L. English
Int: 54. J. Ballard, 53. H. Beasley,46. B. Miller, 78. D. Coffield, 56. B. Grewar,
58. C. Harris, 51. S. Morris, 64. T. Silvestro, 55. L. Street, 60. C. Thompson, 16. M. Weller
23P: 71. N. Baltas

20 AFL listed players named. I've updated the side based on the changes to the AFL side. Kind of feel sorry for the Northern Blues side fronting up against a side like this. Expecting KMac to be the one who is held over for the senior game with Pickett and Ross given game time to build more match fitness.

Last edited:

What channel and time does this start on tv? Don't reckon i have watched a vfl game on tele simce it was on at 2pm ABC Saturday. Back when Ross Booth and Phil Cleary along with Rob Waters ran the show.

What channel and time does this start on tv? Don't reckon i have watched a vfl game on tele simce it was on at 2pm ABC Saturday. Back when Ross Booth and Phil Cleary along with Rob Waters ran the show.
Looks like it's on the regular 7 channel. Thread header says 11.30, game is at 11.50.
The old ABC broadcast was great to watch. No hyped up screaming commentators, just good down to earth stuff.

Looks like it's on the regular 7 channel. Thread header says 11.30, game is at 11.50.
The old ABC broadcast was great to watch. No hyped up screaming commentators, just good down to earth stuff.
Sure was. No fuss. Just broadcasting the game. No egos. Good to watch. Saw a tweet from club. 11.50 on 7. Best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back