Richmond vs Old Balls and his band of merry men - 12pm Sun, 14/05/2017 @ Box Hill City Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see a thread

Richmond VFL’s Round 5 team
B
: Coffield, Beasley, Garthwaite
HB
: Moore, Morris, Darley
C: Menadue, Townsend, Hunt
HF
: Bolton, Stengle, Lloyd
F
: Lennon, Chol, Soldo
R
: Maric, Miles, Ballard
I/C: Credlin, O'Sullivan, Bathie, Scott, Cass, McCubbin, Aarts, Silvestro, Fletcher

That is quite a strong VFL side IMO and our talls are back. Box Hill have been going well, but I think we could win this.

I didn't expect to see Vickery playing against us (in the VFL comp)

Yep you and me, although quite a few posters here were predicting just that when the trade was done. The foundations of my bullish support of TV are starting to crack.

Yep you and me, although quite a few posters here were predicting just that when the trade was done. The foundations of my bullish support of TV are starting to crack.
Only a small crack...

Fallen-House-300x225.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a bummer the game clashes with our seniors. Poor scheduling this should have been yesterday.
This is a very strong side on paper, the inside grunt is back and plenty of outside speed as well. Lloyd and Lennon and the small forwards should be able to kick a winning score today.
Coffield is a player I am keen on, noted last week the coach said he was playing above this level. Could this be code for we'll have a look at him at the end of the year. His younger brother who plays for the Knights is an absolute gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back