Mervyn Beasley

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 12, 2007
Yarraville
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hibs FC, Blackburn Rovers
Although we are out of last week and into next match mode I would just like to take time out to appreciate Rick Ladson for his part in bringing us here.
Made himself avail for the pass from Crawf and hit buddy with a 100% perfect 30-35 metre pass. Absolute precision. Thanks Rick.

Although we are out of last week and into next match mode I would just like to take time out to appreciate Rick Ladson for his part in bringing us here.
Made himself avail for the pass from Crawf and hit buddy with a 100% perfect 30-35 metre pass. Absolute precision. Thanks Rick.

It was an awesomely precise kick. Buddy had three crow splayers in the vicinity. Had to be timed to perfection.

Yep ! Couldn't agree more, he was great under pressure. I was about 5 rows back and not far from him when he took the pass from Crawf and while the whole place was going nuts around him he stayed cool and waited..................for Buddy to come out on the lead. The kick was so precise I could have marked it (well got a hand on it).
Calmness under pressure. A valuable commodity in September. He's got it.

12 months ago he was gone according to most ppl but something his always been able to do is kick a footy & finally this year he has the tank & the size to compete physically at this level well done laddo.

12 months ago he was gone according to most ppl but something his always been able to do is kick a footy & finally this year he has the tank & the size to compete physically at this level well done laddo.

I would probobly say more two to three years ago, not just last year. Has been good over the past two seasons but this year has stepped it up again, my man will continue his good form over the coming years as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back