RIP Gold Coast Suns and AFLW

Remove this Banner Ad

randyzany

Premiership Player
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
After all this is over I don't see how these irrelevant useless bloodsucking entities will continue be subsidised by Gill for no tangible benefit. in the following months Gill will have to make some tough choices in order for the league to survive and these loss making vanity projects have to be first on the list to be culled. One of the few tiny silver linings that will come out of this is their demise, good riddance to bad rubbish.

RIP Gold Coast Sun & AFLW, it was nice knowing ya while you lasted.

Probably could have bought one with all that moolah you wasted on “Ross the Boss”.. 😂
You see what friggin happens when Ross Lyons sexual Predator tactics are gone?

The Dockers AFLW side become undefeated and become more attacking than the men lol

this might of been the only chance in my Life time I could see freo win the Flag regard if its AFL or AFLW.....

After all this is over I don't see how these irrelevant useless bloodsucking entities will continue be subsidised by Gill for no tangible benefit.
I feel exactly the same way about the city of Geelong being subsidized by the state government. Hopefully Corona forces the state to cut it loose and let the hillbillies sink or sim by whatever cash they can scrape from the meth trade.

I feel exactly the same way about the city of Geelong being subsidized by the state government. Hopefully Corona forces the state to cut it loose and let the hillbillies sink or sim by whatever cash they can scrape from the meth trade.
No, we may need to use it as a quarantine area. Early fence it off to keep people in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back