Game Day Rnd 11 - Carlton v Essendon Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrendous style of football.

We are just playing so dumb and that's mainly on the coaches.

Wet weather need to surge the ball forward, take the territory and get it to dangerous spots eg 30m out direcly in front.

We aren't doing that at all.
Were too busy getting numbers behind the ball to have any impact from a surge forward imo

That did look like a lot of our 2nd quarters this year. That has been a bad habit consistently. Has been butchered by both teams, Bombers a little luckier (Gibbons doesn't hit the post for example).

Bolton has been a bigger disaster than Malthouse.

There is serious talent there but there is zero aspect of the gameplan that is AFL standard

A complete coaching cleanout is sorely needed.

I don't care how nice a guy Bolts might be either.

The quicker we flick Bolton the better

Yeah i gotta say, our structures/gameplan looks consistently poor and the players look confused...still, after 4 years under Bolton.

Our players are talented, many high draft picks. But the connection between the players is just so bad.

I think we need a cleanout of our coaches except Amos.

The resistance is just about done for the day, we have nothing forward centre, NOTHING!!!
Or run and ball use off half back is laughable at best, I know it's a tad wet, but gee whiz it's a joke, got a bad feeling coming in the second half this could blow wwwiiiiiiiddddde apart to 60+ point thrashing in the wet, there is nothing to suggest otherwise imo, long cold wet day at the football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m at the game, it’s hard to think many more miserable places to be. Aside from the football we have some lady shrieking something about MILO. FFS

We do have an extraordinarily stubborn coach... Wonder how much is instruction and how much are just his traits probably filtering through
It's not the coach. Coach shouldn't need to point out that it's clearly bloody wet, so kick longer and make sure you've got one in front and one behind the contest. It's under 16s stuff.

There are no excuses for this today, just as there wasn't last week.

One thing to have a talented list of youngsters who need experience but our skills are terrible, and that was before the rain came.

We need a circuit breaker and that's when coaches are most at risk. There is no big selection change to drop. Nobody sacks assistant coaches mid season and it would be meaningless anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back