Game Day RND 3 - 🏈 Carlton v North Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistake bringing Marchbank straight in. Suspect if it was better competition he wouldn’t have been. Don’t love it however.
Disagree. Think long term. Get as many games as we can into him early. Will be a different player by mid season. I love kemp and yes on current form he is the better player, but Marchys best has it over kemp.

Jon Ralph "that's 5 achilles injuries for North in the last 9 months". He then lists them - Todd Viney, Brady Rawlings (both non playing staff), an AFLW player and then Goater and CCJ.

Come on Jon - go find the other H in your first name and stop trying to beat up stories.

Jon Ralph "that's 5 achilles injuries for North in the last 9 months". He then lists them - Todd Viney, Brady Rawlings (both non playing staff), an AFLW player and then Goater and CCJ.

Come on Jon - go find the other H in your first name and stop trying to beat up stories.
most punchable face in Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hewett 13 disposals @ 92% efficiency, 9 contested possessions, 4 tackles, 7 clearances and a goal.

Remarkable efficiency for such a contested game. If he doubles those stats, this will be some game.

Getting the job done, shut down North's run pretty well. Just gotta go for the kill when it's available.

I know we look in control but conceding easy stuff is bad.

It’s a lead that gives them hope if they find a gear and we have a team that doesn’t handle that pressure too well when heaps in front…

You can only get pinned for dropping the ball IF you have had prior opportunity. If you don't have prior as long as you make a genuine attempt dropping the ball won't be a free

Which brings in an unneeded grey area in the game, the umps make it hard for themselves.
You don’t dispose of the ball properly you should be pinged, absolute black n white

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back