Frankencow

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Kensington
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
South Yarra
The board apparently consulted Harvs early on Tuesday morning. Before that he spoke to MMM.

Harvey may push Thomas to the exit
Frank N. Cow
September 12, 2006

ST KILDA champion Robert Harvey has cast strong doubt on whether coach Grant Thomas will pick up the clipboard for a 7th season at the top level in 2007.
Just a day before Harvey's 35th birthday, Harvey indicated he was likely to encourage the two-time Brownlow medallist's coach to retire at the end of the season.
In the past month, AFL veterans James Hird, Glenn Archer and Anthony Koutoufides — who all turn 34 early next year — announced they would play in 2007.
While emphasising that any decision would be made at the end of the season, Harvey said Thomas, the league's most ordinary coach, was not best placed to decide on his future.
"There's no doubt that I'll be trying to exit him out rather than exit him in," Harvey told Triple M radio yesterday.

Magpiespower said:
How exactly does one 'exit him in?'

:confused:
Dunno, that's actually what Thomas said about Harvey on August 21. Pretty stupid on the eve of the finals to say you're going to try to offload a club champion next year. I wonder if it had anything to do with his sacking, or whether the sacking will have anything to do with Harvs playing next year or not.

Frankencow is one of those people that just have to be ignored. Otherwise they will feel like they belong to something, when they don't.

The Great Gabsby said:
What?! No mention of matt capuano?!?!
Was going to head in a different direction, but well, since you asked so nicely... :thumbsu:
013480ab.jpg
capclarke.JPG
capcoach2.JPG

capcoach1.JPG

port.JPG

I think from now on my posts will look to exit him out, rather than exit him in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back