Welcome to Essendon Tarryn Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
The rumours will be true. Tarryn is going to the bombers so he can be a positive mentor and role model for the disgusting Jake Stringer and all the drug cheats at the club like Dyson Heppel! Essendon supporters post your apologies to Tarryn "top 6 in the competition according to champion data" Thomas in this thread!

d2a516704c55b24078b257a06ce9a766

The rumours will be true. Tarryn is going to the bombers so he can be a positive mentor and role model for the disgusting Jake Stringer and all the drug cheats at the club like Dyson Heppel! Essendon supporters post your apologies to Tarryn "top 6 in the competition according to champion data" Thomas in this thread!

d2a516704c55b24078b257a06ce9a766
How many sex pests are one club allowed to have?

I never knew misogynistic boy's background before and now i know why Jaz gives him a free ticket to act like a total pig towards women! :$ 1693491660506.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a woman bashing flog and Jazny forgives him because grew up in tassie.:$
He never bashed anyone, never hit anyone, he made a really stupid and terrible text to his girlfriend after she insulted his mother he allegedly said something like he had shared their consensual video with other people. He never did it, he was just lashing out in a horrible inappropriate way. I don't think it is good, but it is something that is forgivable. Unlike what Jake Stringer did which is completely unforgivable and the worst thing.

If Tarryn had shared the video, or bashed anyone, I would find it hard to forgive him, but he never did anything like that.

He never bashed anyone, never hit anyone, he made a really stupid and terrible text to his girlfriend after she insulted his mother he allegedly said something like he had shared their consensual video with other people. He never did it, he was just lashing out in a horrible inappropriate way. I don't think it is good, but it is something that is forgivable. Unlike what Jake Stringer did which is completely unforgivable and the worst thing.

If Tarryn had shared the video, or bashed anyone, I would find it hard to forgive him, but he never did anything like that.
He's a misogynist that's good enough for me so stop taking his side just because he's tasmanian.

I personally agree with you.

I hope that he grows up and looks back on this time of his life with embarrassment.

But if he doesn't see what he's done and how it's not a great way to act then it's a problem.
I think about things I did when I was 18/19 and I cringe now. And I was dumb back then.

Probably still am dumb actually lol but a good natured dumb now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back