Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone having the detection for assists and saves go a bit wack since the last updates? Thought it was missing some the other day but wasn't sure, but last night got 2 clear-as-day saves and they didn't pop.

Yeah had a few saves not pop up. Haven't paid much attention but now you mention it they were 100% saves off deliberate shots from close-ish range so a bit odd.

people in ranked matches that just sit in goals and never come to help on offense are just as bad as ball chasers IMO. Whats the point of me sending in a great cross if i look over and my teammate in a 2v2 is just watching the ball float across the face of goal? So annoying. Do these people realise its possible to play offense and defense?

/rant

people in ranked matches that just sit in goals and never come to help on offense are just as bad as ball chasers IMO. Whats the point of me sending in a great cross if i look over and my teammate in a 2v2 is just watching the ball float across the face of goal? So annoying. Do these people realise its possible to play offense and defense?

/rant
Countless times this happens to me. I'm not good enough to score alone dammit.

Too many s**t talkers (spam nice shot/save) that also follow it up by missing easy s**t. Gets worse moving up ranks, got to challenger 3/elite and people start thinking they are gods gift. Had more fun at challenger 1.

/rant
+1.

Let's play doubles together :p

I've been playing like s**t for about a week or two, just missing really easy stuff so I hopped out of ranked so I don't drop down too much. Switched to casual games, holy s**t it is so much more toxic than ranked. People get angry so quickly, who ******* cares it's casual. If someone messes up and they apologise, don't then refuse to move for the next minute while you type all sorts of s**t at them. Insanity.

I've been playing like s**t for about a week or two, just missing really easy stuff so I hopped out of ranked so I don't drop down too much. Switched to casual games, holy s**t it is so much more toxic than ranked. People get angry so quickly, who ******* cares it's casual. If someone messes up and they apologise, don't then refuse to move for the next minute while you type all sorts of s**t at them. Insanity.
Probably has more kids in there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just came back and played for the first time in a few months. I'm a level 29, but I'm now getting exclusively matched against Rookies and Semi-Pro's.

No one can hit the ball, and I score 5 goal mouth taps a game?

How do I fix this? These lobbies are boring.

I just came back and played for the first time in a few months. I'm a level 29, but I'm now getting exclusively matched against Rookies and Semi-Pro's.

No one can hit the ball, and I score 5 goal mouth taps a game?

How do I fix this? These lobbies are boring.
You just need to keep playing. Your MMR will adjust.

Took me forever to update on steam for some reason, but i finally did and got back into it. I had forgotten how fun it was! went online and had a blast tonight

Faaaaaaaarkin hell

YLjNHBT.jpg

One or two. I was pretty garbage on D, but the amount of arsey saves he made was just like ffff****in hell.

Nothing worse then seeing a flailing out of control car somehow pull it off.

I can't even play reliably right now due to new housemates being selfish and using the internet at night otherwise I'd offer to let you beat me down to make you feel better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back