Rod Owen

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus, another one.

Christ...

According to one player, before Morice even took on the Carlton Little League coaching role, his sexual abuse of boys had already prompted his removal from one northern suburbs community football club.

"He got done for touching up kids," the player says.

"But the parents didn't tell anyone else. In those days, nobody said anything."

the most shocking thing about this article is how lenient & soft all of his sentences were. How does our legal system consider making children perform sex acts a couple of month sentence?

the most shocking thing about this article is how lenient & soft all of his sentences were. How does our legal system consider making children perform sex acts a couple of month sentence?
its a very deep rabbit hole as to why the legal system is leniant,i dont think many would be able to handle the reasons why,not straight away anyhow
so i'll refrain.but i will say this which is shocking in itself,the legal system is a fraud to begin with and theres not enough time n space
to go thru it all on here,but thats it in a nutshell,and by fraudulent i mean its not certified,i mean its certified,but criminally certified,its not certified with good
intentions or with us in mind,only them

the silence of the wider media on this issue speaks volumes,as someone previously iterated,there wont be much digging done by the
AFL,Victorian Police and the Media on this sordid and abhorrent cover up because all 3 organisations know exactly what they'll find
and they'll do theyre darndest that that information never sees the light of day.All 3 organisations are complicit,u just have to look into
the Mornington Pennisula child care centre saga in 1992 involving the sexual abuse of children there and then start connecting the dots

Every other girl at our school knew to stay away from one teacher. He was caught coming back into the country after a trip to Asia with pictures of himself and an underaged girl.

So surprising for a Catholic school to completely ignore students complaints about paedos.

The kids know, but they are the ones least likely to be heard.

more a case of kids not being listened to, rather than heard ... even now, most adults instinctively won't believe kids if the complaints are about 'respected' authority figures ... priests, teachers, cops, sport coaches ... and then you have the pathetic sentences any of this fckng grubs get, if they get convicted, or even put in front of a judge ... weak fckrs preying on vulnerable kids ... just about the worst of crimes

exactly ...
i was brought up to think the death penalty was wrong, and i generally still believe that ... but when i had kids, the thought of someone preying on them ... fck!

the silence of the wider media on this issue speaks volumes,as someone previously iterated,there wont be much digging done by the
AFL,Victorian Police and the Media on this sordid and abhorrent cover up because all 3 organisations know exactly what they'll find
and they'll do theyre darndest that that information never sees the light of day.All 3 organisations are complicit,u just have to look into
the Mornington Pennisula child care centre saga in 1992 involving the sexual abuse of children there and then start connecting the dots

IT is Xmas TIMe. Has anything ever come of this?

because due to the trickery of the vatican,we're all wards of the state on account of them,the authorities, invoking your christian name with a corporate name on the birth registry to create an error in which youve become corporatised and dead,not living,therefore they, just for want of a better word,F**k with you
for your whole life,there is no justice until you re claim your life back from the system theyve created,invented
at the moment we're run by a satanic cabal,thats one reason y peadophelia is not punished harshly near enuff,we're governed by grubs no 2 ways about it

do ppl realise under the system we've been born into that the moment your children are at the school,the school owns them
in theyre sick twisted minds and because of the sick twisted system thats been forced on us w/o our consent tahey can do whatever they want
to your children,THATS WHY penalties are so leniant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gils all for having rounds of the year to do a fluffy piece on how good the AFL is, whenever there's a real issue it's complete silence

If they were historical I believe you get sentenced according to the law as it was at the time of the offence and unfortunately it's only fairly recently that laws around sexual offences have been updated to include things like marital rape, a broader definition of sexual assault (i.e. beyond penile penetration), an end to statutory limitations and harsher sentences. The other factor with historical sex offences is that the perpetrators are usually fairly elderly by the time they're sentenced and that can get an undeserved discount.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back