News Jarrod Lienert signs for North Melbourne VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

He play good and is being used to his strengths. At PA we are perverse in this. Boak playing on a HFF for two years still shits me and doubly so when an opposition coach called out the stupidity.

If a player's 'strengths' are not defending, not winning contested ball, and doing nothing except getting uncontested touches and kicking sideways or bombing the ball up the line, then that player is not a player whose strengths I'm interested in having at Port Adelaide.

If a player's 'strengths' are not defending, not winning contested ball, and doing nothing except getting uncontested touches and kicking sideways or bombing the ball up the line, then that player is not a player whose strengths I'm interested in having at Port Adelaide.
* mate, I really want to agree with you. But the stats really don't show your side of the story.

See.
Screenshot_20220417-101650_AFL.jpg Screenshot_20220417-101708_AFL.jpg

Oh wait, yes they do.

Because he's a 195cm soft hbf.

Rather have kept Lienert than pick up Skinner.

I could have provided that scouting service for free if I gave a s**t at all about SANFL.
In retrospect, yes.

Although Skinner actually had a really good season as an intercepting kpd last year in the sanfl. For some reason has turned to complete s**t this year and barely looks competent in the sanfl. The magic touch of Chad Cornes.

When he fails to break into their 22 on a consistent basis and gets delisted within a couple of years, can this board finally admit that he was never actually hard done by at Port and he's just not that good?
Posted this in 2022. Nailed it. List clogger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back