Roosistence Roominisces

Remove this Banner Ad

Top thread but TOD is gonna be like Roylion to a Royboy thread when you bump this...

True story about that night, I came back to the band area after visiting the bathroom and asked my mate what I’d missed. “They were presenting some signed framed mementos to the people who helped organise the night.”

I said “oh damn, I’ve been wanting to meet The Other Dean, I could have gone up to him after he came back off stage.”

Turns out I’d been standing at a urinal with him at that very moment!

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

Thanks to the great man The Other Dean, for the past few years I’ve had perhaps the greatest piece of art commissioned since Van Gogh’s 1889 masterpiece The Starry Night hanging on the wall in my office - the Roosistence poster.

Unfortunately I wasn’t there. But I’d love to see any more footage of the night than the 5 or so short clips on YoutTube. Anyone got footage of the Wright’s that night?

Onya, LP.

Can't help you out with The Wrights footage unfortunately. But if anyone can, feel free to chuck it my way, too.

I've decided at the ripe age of 40 to get a Tattoo and I am going to get the Roosistence Kangaroo with Shinboner written underneath it instead

View attachment 1555562

Awesome stuff, Leo.

I'm up to well over 100 now but I'm ashamed to say the Roosistence logo isn't one of them. I do have the classic 80's NMFC logo though.

Let us know when it's done so I can hit you with a 'pics or gtfo' post. (Well, as long as you don't plan on getting it tattooed on your nutsack or something.)

I've decided at the ripe age of 40 to get a Tattoo and I am going to get the Roosistence Kangaroo with Shinboner written underneath it instead

View attachment 1555562
In shades of the old joke (see spoiler), people will be standing next to Uncle Leo at the urinal, asking what "RE" stands for.

This fellow was so deeply in love that just before he was married, he had his bride's name tattooed on his love muscle. Normally, only the first and last letters were visible, although when he was aroused, the tattoo spelled out W-E-N-D-Y. Now they're on their honeymoon at a resort in Montego Bay. One night, in the men's room, this fellow finds himself standing next to a tall Jamaican at the urinal.

To his amazement, he notices that this man, too, has the letters W-Y tattooed on his penis. "Excuse me," he says, "but I couldn't help noticing your tattoo. Do you have a girlfriend named Wendy?" "No way, mon, I work for the Tourist board. Mine reads, "Welcome to Jamaica, mon. We have great beaches, great ladies, and great sun, mon! Have a nice day".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back