Universal Love Ross Lyonisms

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont f...king touch me you c.nt.

Perhaps not quite as creative as some of his past statements but I bet it was effective.

Strange behaviour for mine slapping the coach on the back, I mean he is not a player (not that I am one for slapping players either) why would you?

Just got around to watching Lyons post match presser and immediately thought of this thread when he said this about our forward line:

'You can't just roll along and all have a milkshake and pretend everything is hunky dory' o_O

Hunky dory got another run later on in the answer as well. Welcome to 1980 Ross :D

Just got around to watching Lyons post match presser and immediately thought of this thread when he said this about our forward line:

'You can't just roll along and all have a milkshake and pretend everything is hunky dory' o_O

Hunky dory got another run later on in the answer as well. Welcome to 1980 Ross :D

"We can't all hang around sipping milkshakes..." Where does he get this stuff? It's gold! :D

So we have gone from giving great effort to bringing relentless action?

I expect to hear that getting a run from the players in the next few weeks.

Relentless action to be the AFL catch cry of the next finals series. After we rip apart this one

*thumbs up emoji*
1f44d.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm amazed the Freo staff writer was able to turn this collection of Lyon dead-bat cliches into an actual story.
They're all there:
“What it’s really important for is the members, fans and the town."
“They want those bragging rights come Monday morning."
“It’s something we can all sink our teeth into.”
“Worrying about the outcome and potential ramifications doesn’t get it done."
“It’s round three, there are no extra points or extra reward, and worrying about losing isn’t going to get it done."
“It’s the Derby and history tells you that no matter where you are on the ladder, how many games you’ve won, they’re fierce contests and you have to do everything right to cross the line."

My mates rather liked this one after the game today

"...at the end of the day, birth certificates are out when you go down the race, you’re ready to compete and represent your club."

Someone like Hardwick who unfailingly brings up his "young group" when they lose could learn a thing or two from the boss.

My mates rather liked this one after the game today

"...at the end of the day, birth certificates are out when you go down the race, you’re ready to compete and represent your club."

Someone like Hardwick who unfailingly brings up his "young group" when they lose could learn a thing or two from the boss.

That's just what I love about what Ross has instilled into our "No excuses footy club".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back