Review Round 10, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Who were your five best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Was so nice to enjoy a game with no stress.

Must admit I’m a fan of this idea of playing Berry in the middle every week. If the shoulder holds up his price is going up every week right now.

Also liked seeing Cam given more minutes in the second half and even Bruce got a bit of a run in there second half too. All good experience for him.

Just a very fun game to sit back and watch. Maybe didn’t do that enough over the last 5 years..

Kids once again look the goods, which is so pleasing. Well done Lions 🥰

I expected a 30 goal win. Embarrassing.

Shut up Elixuh we're sick of your shit!

Is what I would be saying if I didn't agree with you. DO BETTER BRISBANE

Shut up Elixuh we're sick of your s**t!

Is what I would be saying if I didn't agree with you. DO BETTER BRISBANE

You’re taking the speed route down gate 2 stairs tonight, I’ve had enough. You’ve pushed me over the line.

You’re taking the speed route down gate 2 stairs tonight, I’ve had enough. You’ve pushed me over the line.

You wait in line with all the suckers?!? For shame.

See you in Hell (Nerang) Elixuh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't get a ton of it, but Morris gets himself into good positions and seems to read the play quite well. 5 goals and 5 behinds isn't a bad return from 3 games. Had two goal assists tonight too. Needs to keep building his tank, but promising signs.

Thought all the young guys showed something. Would love to see Brain get a full game.

Neale had 6 goal assists tonight, which almost doubles his tally for the year. His previous best was 3, and his 13 goal assists this year equals his previous high.

He doesn't get a ton of it, but Morris gets himself into good positions and seems to read the play quite well. 5 goals and 5 behinds isn't a bad return from 3 games. Had two goal assists tonight too. Needs to keep building his tank, but promising signs.

Thought all the young guys showed something. Would love to see Brain get a full game.

Neale had 6 goal assists tonight, which almost doubles his tally for the year. His previous best was 3, and his 13 goal assists this year equals his previous high.

6 goal assists is crazy

Kai was impressive. He didn’t just wait or want for cheap ball. He pressured and got into great positions all night. It was a really impressive and mature performance in a match where he could have just front run all night.

Kai was impressive. He didn’t just wait or want for cheap ball. He pressured and got into great positions all night. It was a really impressive and mature performance in a match where he could have just front run all night.

Did so much right did Kai. Also love his ability to know when he should stay down and where - more often than not he chooses the right position and it pays off or he halves the contest.

Can he get the rising star nom?

Did so much right did Kai. Also love his ability to know when he should stay down and where - more often than not he chooses the right position and it pays off or he halves the contest.

Can he get the rising star nom?

His ability to take the ball at full reach is sexy.

Idk how that works. That bulldog in about his 10th year got a nom this year - son of Luke Darcy.

Back