Review Round 10, 2024 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

He's right about the club not caring though, they haven't cared about real Port Adelaide values for many years now.. see u at the footy
its pretty funny that he says they don't care but he white knights for them, what a cuck 😂

I've been one of the doubters on Sinn but this little two week cameo has shown that he could be at least a solid half back flank type. Still can't see the high end talent that would justify pick 12 but I guess not every pick 12 ends up being Zak Butters. It's disappointing that we probably won't see him again for a couple of months.

Very disappointing he's injured again - but he's still only 21 years old. The last 2 weeks has shown he's lightyears ahead of where he was in his development compared to 12 months ago.

You should know by now that the club does not give a **** what you or the other sack Hinkley ****wits think. You lot are a loud obnoxious minority. While the club is still getting 60000 members each year the board will do what it feels is the right move not come to big footy and read your same ****ing comments week in week out. Get a life!!

Hi Mr Chasing Greatness, can you please explain how we're going to win three premierships in the next two years?

You should know by now that the club does not give a **** what you or the other sack Hinkley ****wits think. You lot are a loud obnoxious minority. While the club is still getting 60000 members each year the board will do what it feels is the right move not come to big footy and read your same ****ing comments week in week out. Get a life!!
farken stick it roight farken up em ya farken heck

GOOD ON YA

I've been one of the doubters on Sinn but this little two week cameo has shown that he could be at least a solid half back flank type. Still can't see the high end talent that would justify pick 12 but I guess not every pick 12 ends up being Zak Butters. It's disappointing that we probably won't see him again for a couple of months.

He’s played 6 games and 3 of those were against Hawthorn.

Weird career so far.

Now in Avatar form:
yMw8KD5.gif

Mabior Troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port going 4.6 to Hawthorn 0.1 - when Hawthorn is the worst last quarter team in the comp, going -14.4 against on average for the year before our game - is the reason why Hawthorn lost. Not some lost 14 seconds when Hawthorn deliberately wasted far longer than that over the quarter.

Defo Chadbro
Defo not Chadbro, I am just a normal ****wit member like many of you. Sick to ficking death of coming onto this forum for years with all the sack Hinkley bullshit. Sure we haven’t won the premiership that we all crave but out of the current 18 coaches there is only 3 coaches with a better win/loss record than Hinkley. They are Longmire, Chris Scott and Macrae. I just don’t buy into the bullshit of changing a coach is going to win a premiership. Ask Carlton how that has gone.

Defo not Chadbro, I am just a normal ****wit member like many of you. Sick to ficking death of coming onto this forum for years with all the sack Hinkley bullshit. Sure we haven’t won the premiership that we all crave but out of the current 18 coaches there is only 3 coaches with a better win/loss record than Hinkley. They are Longmire, Chris Scott and Macrae. I just don’t buy into the bullshit of changing a coach is going to win a premiership. Ask Carlton how that has gone.
Totally respect your opinion but the fact is that hinkley has proven that when it comes to the pointy end of the season he just doesn't have the tactical nous to win the big games - the longer he's with us the more he will waste the decent squad he has been bestowed.

Why don't you throw that bullshit stat away and look for his winning % against top 8 sides then narrow it to top 4 sides, let alone his diabolical finals record. Changing a coach doesn't guarantee you anything, however it's a better bet than a proven stale failure.

out of the current 18 coaches there is only 3 coaches with a better win/loss record than Hinkley
Couldn't give a **** about minor round wins .. after many failed September attempts, they all start to become a bit meaningless if you can't go the last couple of steps.

They are Longmire, Chris Scott and Macrae
Look at that ... all premiership coaches, something Donuts hasn't gotten within a bull's roar of becoming. So don't cry to us in your weeties about win/loss records.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back