Review Round 10, 2024 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi ****wit, can you please explain how Carlton have gone changing coaches 5 times in the time that Ken has been at Port??

They had almost 50% more members than we did last year so they must be pretty happy going by that metric.

They don’t care - because who the **** are you??? You’re a nobody loser, cheese under their foreskins. There is 60,000 members year after year, they don’t give a crap about your opinion.
ahhh yes ok, you seem awfully upset for someone who tells me "they" don't care. 🤣

Defo not Chadbro, I am just a normal ****wit member like many of you. Sick to ficking death of coming onto this forum for years with all the sack Hinkley bullshit. Sure we haven’t won the premiership that we all crave but out of the current 18 coaches there is only 3 coaches with a better win/loss record than Hinkley. They are Longmire, Chris Scott and Macrae. I just don’t buy into the bullshit of changing a coach is going to win a premiership. Ask Carlton how that has gone.
That's a weird way to say Sack Hinkley

I liked the idea of Zerk being on the bench against the Hawks because we would've went in too tall and had bad matchups as they have a lot of small forwards so I like the idea of Zerk not in the 18.

But yeah, I am not a big fan of the sub being our full back and those two types of subs you've named is pretty spot on.

It would have been interesting to see Zerk on Hardwick instead of Burton in that game.

People are bashing the tall backs but I am happy with them. They haven't let in big scores. They are a touch unco but overall, they've been good.
Me too ...I think Esava has been a decent ...think he cops a bit of unfair criticism

On big footy?? 😂😂 We already know the demographic on this forum.
Facebook, Twitter, wherever you like.
Hi ****wit, can you please explain how Carlton have gone changing coaches 5 times in the time that Ken has been at Port??
I believe they've won as many premierships as we have.

Defo not Chadbro, I am just a normal ****wit member like many of you. Sick to ficking death of coming onto this forum for years with all the sack Hinkley bullshit. Sure we haven’t won the premiership that we all crave but out of the current 18 coaches there is only 3 coaches with a better win/loss record than Hinkley. They are Longmire, Chris Scott and Macrae. I just don’t buy into the bullshit of changing a coach is going to win a premiership. Ask Carlton how that has gone.
the simpsons adult GIF

They don’t care - because who the **** are you??? You’re a nobody loser, cheese under their foreskins. There is 60,000 members year after year, they don’t give a crap about your opinion.
Literally highlights one of the majority of this boards biggest gripes whilst trying to dismiss the overwhelming majority of supporters concerns.

Not too bright this one.

-Anyone find it a bit suss Hardwick kicking 4 in the first then Mitchell deciding to send him back then forward then back again
- Hawks shutting up shop around the end of the third for the rest of the game: were they gassed or scared only they would know

Other takeaways
-Burgoyne for someone skinny but building has such great tackle technique that he manages to hold onto blokes probably 30kgs more than himself and still be able to stick the tackles and make em hurt. Trading Amon/Duursma hasnt been the biggest fail
-Willie has been good for pretty much all of the season now
- Ken said in the presser BZT was our best inform back but decided to make him sub, was initially going to sub off a tall and let ratagoulea run all over the park. Real strange

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton has won precisely the same number of premierships as us in Hinkleys time.

But at least they have the hope that something might change.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You should know by now that the club does not give a **** what you or the other sack Hinkley ****wits think. You lot are a loud obnoxious minority. While the club is still getting 60000 members each year the board will do what it feels is the right move not come to big footy and read your same ****ing comments week in week out. Get a life!!

I can't fault this unfortunately. this is genuinely how Matthew Richardson thinks. the only way to be heard is cancel your membership and stop going to games, then activate both again when they get a new coach, those fluctuations can't be denied

You should know by now that the club does not give a **** what you or the other sack Hinkley ****wits think. You lot are a loud obnoxious minority. While the club is still getting 60000 members each year the board will do what it feels is the right move not come to big footy and read your same ****ing comments week in week out. Get a life!!
This guy definitely boasts about the 13-wins-in-a-row. You waiting for the DVD?

it would be good if one of those criminal Hawthorn/Collingwood/etc. players who love bashing people on a night out got to Jon Ralph

Remove this Banner Ad

Back