Game Day Round 10: Reigning Premiers Vs Plodding Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeo 17 disposals and 12 tackles.

Where the **** is everyone else?
Not sure man

He’s playing like a man wanting more success

The others are hanging back. Shuey included in this. Not sure what the directive is here but it’s not good

Worst midfield in the league. :(

Without a choice ruck capable of directing mids offensively they look pretty pathetic.

Perhaps that’s why we’re so good against Collingwood. Just follow Grundy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No run, seem too tall, and we look soft at it. Losing every contest in close and want to do the tap on party tricks instead of picking it up. Hard to get back from here.

Shuey is not attacking the ball hard enough - barely touched it. Onball, we were done all around the ground. Not enough ball winners - Oallen + Waterman are ineffectual, and are not ball winners. Stuffed up again, Simmo - too bloody stubborn. Woosha incarnate.

I'm confident we will scrap some goals in the third quarter hit the front and give up the game in the last quarter

Ho hum

I just wish he'd stop running under the ball. He stopped for 10 weeks last year and became the best forward in the game; this year he's back to the JD of 2017 :(
He just needs some Counselling🤔 - presumably the coaching staff try - he's always been a confidence player I believe. Just needs to get 2-3 good games under his belt and he will be fine but easier said than done of course. He is a worry at times as would love to see him show a bit of 'mongrel'!

It’s the mind set coming into the game. Not prepared to do the hard work. Disrespectful to the Crows TBH. Unforgivably poor quarter. Poor effort and too tall.Their nippy guys are killing us.

Lost this game before it even began at the selection table.

Why are we so ******* obsessed with going tall?

This game was always going to be won on the deck with clean and quick disposal the key.

Get it forward, lock it in and opportunities will come.

Terrible selection & average coaching.

Oh and whoever is in charge of getting the boys up for wet weather footy needs to be sacked.

About as useful as an a-hole on a elbow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what Nelson’s done wrong to cop all this pushback. Was good early and then was one of the many backs that have been overwhelmed by sheer weight of numbers. 24 inside 50s to 5 in that term is not a Jackson Nelson issue.

Vardy is the least of our concerns today, why go after him. He has won plenty of hit outs to our non existent midfield.
Where are they? Bit cold and wet today?
Petch, Ryan, Rioli, Waterman, Allen, Cripps all invisible.

Kennedy, Darling.

No connect begins at the source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what Nelson’s done wrong to cop all this pushback. Was good early and then was one of the many backs that have been overwhelmed by sheer weight of numbers. 24 inside 50s to 5 in that term is not a Jackson Nelson issue.
Been fine tbh but people hate him so they're seeing what they want to see. Sheppard has been worse.

Carnt blame the backs -the other two thirds less yoe are the culprits. Crows are playing dry weater footy as you would expect for quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back