Game Day Round 10 vs. Waarlitj Marawar @ Premiership Stadium – 6:20 pm AEST (The Graveyard Shift)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our selection is honestly cooked. Goodwin rushes his favourites back in without them either having the miles in their legs or having earned a call up and on the other hand doesn’t drop his favourites when they clearly need time in the Magoos.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
and thats not even the most frustrating bit, bringing in the ghost of Ben Brown for the sake of a structure that is highly ineffective..so maddening.

Commentary dumbness of "there's plenty of time here" when Melbourne needed 6 goals in under 7 minutes without WCE scoring.

What’s the issue with using the First Nations name for the region?
Because we are the Melbourne Football Club.
Our club isn't "a region", and I notice that the 7 other Melbourne clubs aren't named the Naarm Tigers or Naarm Magpies.
It's shoehorning in a social issue thing that's simply has nothing to do with our club.

The welcome to counties are more self indulgent and running longer than ever.

Don't get me wrong, I support aboriginal and islander rights and voted yes, but I'm sick of the club focusing more on social issues than improving.

Happy to vote with my feet and miss my first home game in however long it's been. Better for my sanity anyway (for the two reasons supplied previously)

10 goal win coming up. They're no good at almost all the things that we struggle with. We also average a higher score than them, which is hilarious.
Ooft, haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick of the club focusing more on social issues than improving.
How could you possibly conflate the two? In what way does it impact on-field performance whatsoever?

And if so, how have the Eagles overcome such a distraction?

Credit to WC, we have been horrible but their pressure and scoring have been top level, they aren’t as bad as they were last year
They pushed essendon a few weeks ago which had me worried. I think this is a bit of a reality check. Tells me essendon have passed us well and truly and we have some really bad problems.

Because we are the Melbourne Football Club.
Our club isn't "a region", and I notice that the 7 other Melbourne clubs aren't named the Naarm Tigers or Naarm Magpies.
It's shoehorning in a social issue thing that's simply has nothing to do with our club.

The welcome to counties are more self indulgent and running longer than ever.

Don't get me wrong, I support aboriginal and islander rights and voted yes, but I'm sick of the club focusing more on social issues than improving.

Happy to vote with my feet and miss my first home game in however long it's been. Better for my sanity anyway (for the two reasons supplied previously)

Yeah, bloody Tim Lamb spending all his time in cultural sensitivity class woke BS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back