Prediction Round 11, 2024: Changes vs Kuwarna (Adelaide)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't see a thread?

Anyway, minimal changes. Tempted to give Yeo another week but apparently he was pretty much right this week.

In: Yeo
Out: Dewar (unlucky)

Backs: Barrass, McGovern, Rotham, Hough, Witherden, Duggan, Cole
Mids: Yeo, Kelly, Reid, Ginbey, Hunt, Chesser
Rucks: Williamses
Forwards: Waterman, Darling, Maric, Cripps, Ryan, Sheed, Jones
Sub: Ledwards
Emergencies: Dewar (travelling), Culley, Hedwards

Maybe Yeo for Edwards?

Like Dewar even as a sub.

Don't mind Jones staying in if Petch isn't fit, wasn't great but I think it's good for the team. I'd still be reviewing the tape and trying to get more out of him.

Sheed was good, just let him play link up and don't rely on him as a CBA who is going to change the game.

Good to have just the one change if Yeo is fit, keeps the team balance.

Could be a chance to rest anyone who has a niggle in the midfield.

gee rotham took a massive step back today. Since he came back looked decent. Would be harsh to drop him but crows have three genuine big boys. Would love to see Harry Edwards come in and play on Fogerty, Tb on tex and then Gov do his thinknwhile taking himmleburg

In: Yeo, HEdwards
Out: LEdwards, Rotham

Someones gotta go out for Yeo, it needs to be a midfielder so not Dewar, LEdwards is probably the guy. Sheed was good tonight so holds his spot, hope they stick with the defensive role on Sheed, but not sure who to send him to this week.
If not LEdwards, then just whoever they want to manage, or whoever has the mystery injury of the week.

Rotham wasnt that bad, but was probably our worst. Crows run Tex and Fogarty who are huge and Himmelberg who is 200cm as their 3 talls, not sure Rotham is able to match up on them so well so HEdwards might get a call up.
Would be ok if Rotham stayed in for consistency too.

WAFL bye this week so nobody will be pressing for a debut.

Happy with Dewar as sub again, maybe JJ sub as alternative

Excited to see Flynn in the WAFL, will be good to have him in 2-3 weeks

It has to be Yeo for Edwards. I just cannot see what he provides to the team. I'd love him to prove me wrong, but I can't see much of a future AFL at level.

He’s a hard worker and a reliable hand in that you know what you are getting - I think they like him because he’s extracting what he can out of himself without any outstanding attributes.

Reminds me of Josh Wooden.

…but looks less like a pigeon. Obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No change unless Yeo is good to Yeo

Either LEdwards or Dewar to make way if he is

Rotham wasn’t as bad as people are saying - dropped mark was ugly and had one, maybe two, instances when he should’ve bodied Fritsch off his line when running at the line of an incoming ball

Still a better option than HEdwards

No change unless Yeo is good to Yeo

Either LEdwards or Dewar to make way if he is

Rotham wasn’t as bad as people are saying - dropped mark was ugly and had one, maybe two, instances when he should’ve bodied Fritsch off his line when running at the line of an incoming ball

Still a better option than HEdwards
What about Culley for JJ?

Yeo in for LEdwards or Dewar but if not 100% then no changes.
I think the MC would like to run out an unchanged team but of course Yeo is an automatic inclusion if fit.

Yeah I wouldn't be dropping Rotham after that game. Give him a chance to rebound. The whole team played pretty well it's just one or two moments that stood out for him.

Harry Edwards a lot of people say is pretty slow, kind of needs TB or Gov to be out for him to come in I would think.

In: Yeo
Out: JJ

Unsure what it is they see in Edwards as a week in, week out option, but they clearly see something so let’s do this instead.

Dewar can play a full game, JJ to sub.

If Dewar is playing a full game and Jones is sub, who’s coming out for Yeo?

If Dewar is playing a full game and Jones is sub, who’s coming out for Yeo?
Oh you see, well then that would mean that, because….

Oh.

Fine, Dewar stays as sub.

gee rotham took a massive step back today. Since he came back looked decent. Would be harsh to drop him but crows have three genuine big boys. Would love to see Harry Edwards come in and play on Fogerty, Tb on tex and then Gov do his thinknwhile taking himmleburg

giphy.gif

I watched the first half again and Rotham was quite good. He had one of the all-time worst 3rd quarters though. It was a train wreck for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back