Prediction Round 11, 2024: Changes vs Kuwarna (Adelaide)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sheed is being used as a tagged now then I'd send him to Soligo.

But I feel like it was a 1 off thing and he may be dropped for Yeo.

And just go head to head with the Crows midfield.

Hopefully the backs can keep Tex to under 9 goals this time

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Dewar is playing a full game and Jones is sub, who’s coming out for Yeo?
This has been happening every week this year and always makes me twitch.

PSA: The sub rules have changed this year and the sub comes from the selected side - not the emergencies. So going out means you cannot be the sub because you are not in the selected side.

If Yeo is back and Rankine confirmed out this is a great opportunity to pinch an away game.

If those things lined up and we were at Optus this week I’d say we should get it done. Hope we can start this easier draw portion of the season with a big away win as we have some gettable home games coming up

If Sheed is being used as a tagged now then I'd send him to Soligo.

But I feel like it was a 1 off thing and he may be dropped for Yeo.

And just go head to head with the Crows midfield.

Hopefully the backs can keep Tex to under 9 goals this time

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I dont thinks Tex will kick 9 this time we are much better defensively and the it helps when the mids are winning it at the source and the forward half pressure is elite

The Crows who are 3 wins also, spanked the Roos in Tassie, beat Port, and Carlton by 2 points. They lost to Melbourne at home, drew with the Lions and lost by 4 points to Pies.
You could argue we have our noses in front going on that record (other factors are at play - availability of players etc).

But if we bring the same pressure and intent as Sunday's game, this should be a win?
Yeo's inclusion lifts the team (and Harley -as though he needs more lifting?).
This game and the next couple will test Yeo's injury.
It's possible we could be 6 wins at the bye. (but let's not get ahead of ourselves) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
In from last year, quality KPD's to cover the walking hungry flat track bully, there ain't no 10 goals on offer this time around with Gov and Barrass.

In anyone who can bury Rachelle. The hubris of the guy is unbearable.... who does he think he is? Harley?

Out, Sheed from anywhere near a contest that requires bodily contact..... maybe Willetton u9's?

Out, Rothams pea heart and in the heart of a warrior that is not afraid to take a hit.

With Yeo back in I hope we're bottling what we showed yesterday and go in full beast mode. Ill just be satisfied if its competitive, win or lose, and we either keep it close or shock another team and blow them away. Darn, now I have expectations again.

* OPPOSITION WATCH *
Izak Rankine to miss three weeks with his hamstring, whilst unfortunate for him, it certainly helps us as he has been in great form.

Last edited:
What about Culley for JJ?

Simpson said before this game Culley needs to have another couple of good games in the WAFl before coming in so without any known injuries there’s not a spot for Culley

And if/when he does come in it won’t be for Jones as they are different players. Luke Edwards is the one most likely to be replaced by Culley

Minimal changes from a team that played like that yesterday.
Barring any yet to be exposed injuries Yeo for Edwards, Luke or Aaron doesn't matter.

I thought JJ, whilst he didn't get a ton of it, was still playing a role. Presented all day, had 7 marks and just helps with that quick spread that stretches the opposition. Feel he suits the game style we want to play and just needs a few games in a row to find his spot/groove.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpson said before this game Culley needs to have another couple of good games in the WAFl before coming in so without any known injuries there’s not a spot for Culley

And if/when he does come in it won’t be for Jones as they are different players. Luke Edwards is the one most likely to be replaced by Culley
Geez, I'd like to see Culley in for Edwards now. I want to see if Culley has what it takes whereas I'm convinced now Edwards doesn't.

Culley has been really affected by the whole Beagles fiasco. Simmo said it was hard to judge the forwards when the supply was so minimal. Accordingly, they put Culley in the midfield for a game. Then the following week - last week - there was a bye.

Arguably if we had a reserves side that was even moderately competitive he might have been in the Eagles by now.

BTW I’m not sure he’s gonna be first 23 but I’m interested to see him in a more reasonable side (with the other bulls). Winning a Rising Star - with four goals - in that debacle of a team last year was quite a feat.

In from last year, quality KPD's to cover the walking hungry flat track bully, there ain't no 10 goals on offer this time around with Gov and Barrass.

In anyone who can bury Rachelle. The hubris of the guy is unbearable.... who does he think he is? Harley?

Out, Sheed from anywhere near a contest that requires bodily contact..... maybe Willetton u9's?

Out, Rothams pea heart and in the heart of a warrior that is not afraid to take a hit.
Hopefully they show the boys tapes of both crows games from last years. Especially the spanking we received at adelaide oval.

Simmo gave Sheed a role on Flopper and earned praise from the coach but not sure who he tags ..
Sheed will always look good when the team is up and running but disappears quite quickly when the team has to chase and is a liability defensively..

Sheed out Yeo in

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rotham has been good so 1 bad week shouldn't see him out, otherwise he'll lose his confidence and then when he comes back in he'll think 1 mistake and I'm out again so he'll play scared.

If Yeo is good and no injuries then ledwards the easy choice. He's had his chances and is simply too slow in body and mind

Rotham has been good so 1 bad week shouldn't see him out, otherwise he'll lose his confidence and then when he comes back in he'll think 1 mistake and I'm out again so he'll play scared.
He’s been fair not good. Or maybe ‘good for Rotham’. That was game #66 so he has to be on thin ice.

I think/hope Bazzo will take his position … eventually. (Or Jamo or HEd maybe.)

* OPPOSITION WATCH *
Izak Rankine to miss three weeks with his hamstring, whilst unfortunate for him, it certainly helps us as he has been in great form.

I (almost) never wish injury on anyone, and dont on Izzy, but this makes winning suddenly more plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back