Prediction Round 11, 2024: Changes vs Kuwarna (Adelaide)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a hard worker and a reliable hand in that you know what you are getting - I think they like him because he’s extracting what he can out of himself without any outstanding attributes.

Reminds me of Josh Wooden.

…but looks less like a pigeon. Obviously.
Get where you're coming from but Wooden actually had a bit of pace. Edwards is very slow.

Culley had 25 and 2 goals on the weekend.

I'd like to see him in along with Yeo if he's 100%.

No Sheed, no Edwards.

That was the previous weekend and it wasn’t enough to get him a gig against Melbourne.

Dewar is too talented to be playing WAFL. Give him a big block of games. He makes things happen. Edwards does not.
I haven’t gone hard at edwards but to me even in his first season when he did good thing, I never thought he was afl material. Kinda vanilla. Too slow and not a great user to be outside and not big or contested enough to play inside

LEdwards was mostly running the wings with Hunt and Chesser. Started maybe one or two bounce downs in the middle from memory.

Tough gig. I was just disappointed with his attempted mark where he twisted his body but didn't protect the ball drop.

There's a small chance he thought he was protecting the drop and misread it (otherwise why twist at all?) but it looked bad.

Jones seemed to do ok last time, but they all did. Is his disposal trustworthy? Dewar and Jones to alternate as sub over the next couple of weeks… they each bring something different and are both very dangerous players

Cullet belongs in the side. I’m sure he’ll get his chance. Yeo for another midfielder, it might need to be Edwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think we will more than likely have another down away game going on history and seeing rebuilding sides in early stages.

Crows likely by 30-40 with their "lesser lights" playing well.

Hopefully we can start well and stay in it as long as possible

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jones seemed to do ok last time, but they all did. Is his disposal trustworthy? Dewar and Jones to alternate as sub over the next couple of weeks… they each bring something different and are both very dangerous players

Cullet belongs in the side. I’m sure he’ll get his chance. Yeo for another midfielder, it might need to be Edwards
Jones best games have come at half back, taking the game on with run and carry.

Disposal is not great, needs to work on it. Probably doesn't survive when Petruccelle or Long are playing but as a role player when we have injuries I don't mind it. Brockman also unavailable for selection.

Hasn't been a forward for a while so took a while to get into it but was a good fill in to cover others.

Oscar to be FF with Ryan and BWilliams, Snake HF with Darling and Cripps...Maric and Jack W vying for interchange spots?
Think Allen's best spot will be CHF... Waterman is killing it directly in front of goals, I wouldn't be moving him from FF or forward pocket drifting across with JWilliams as FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back