Game Day Round 11, 2024: Waalitj Marawar vs Kuwarna

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst part is Kelly and reid have an incredible friendship, reid grew up watching Kelly at Geelong and he seeks to really respect him. Such a bad look when your hero/ mentor straight up burns you like that.
Kelly needs to be told who's boss and if he doesn't like it see ya later

If he can't do a job on Dawson and he can't offer anything at all offensively then what's the point? His lack of pace and mobility means they have an easy exit at every stoppage and a free man in transition whenever it gets turned over
I don't disagree. Just responding to someone who compared Dawson and Sheeds stats as if they were playing on each other. They weren't hence my response

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dewar not even getting a quarter of footy this week in spite of the scoreboard is just bizarre to me.
I know I have NFI whats going through Simmo's head.

Getting flogged all over the ground but wont inject the sub for any of the plethora of players who have done sweet FA all day? What going on?

It’s been accepted for so long now that you don’t have to put in every week. This is completely on Simmo, he has accepted this for years.
Maybe so, I'm not a big Simpson defender, in fact quite the opposite.
But f**k me, these campaigners surely have some personal pride? Most of them are ambling around out there like every dog they've ever owned just died at the same time.

Quite unbelievable that with a scoreline like that we haven’t pulled the trigger with the sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back