Preview Round 11 Bulldogs vs Swans (with no gimmicky titles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As elders, we have a solemn duty to educate the younger generation, bringing awareness to the horrors of the past, lest history repeat.
The Bulldogs players sometimes do clinics at my 7 year olds school and Auskick. He tells his friends not to listen to them because they're cheats 😂

Lots of strategies to discuss before the big game!

We've seen how our game plan can work, but also, at times, where it can fall down. And I'm sure the opposition knows that, too, even though their own game play can be consistent.

Those injuries of ours could be important, along with the start to the game for momentum purposes. I have a feeling the opposition will be feeling the same way.

Ultimately, I think we have a good chance of proving victorious if we bring our best football.
My God, I think you could be right!

Dubai Quacker

chuck norris approved GIF

We love this stadium, perfect for hard running footy and especially great for fast players, to which we have plenty.

Love to see Gus get a run to see what he’s got.

The Dogs will be so excited about beating GWS, they’ll be taking it easy I reckon as they and Bevo will feel less under siege. We should win by Ricky Ponting’s test average with Chad and Heens tripping over each other for the 3 votes. Go swans !

All I did was go to one Swans game, I was barracking for a Carlton loss, the next best thing to a Collingwood win, appreciate the inclusion but I really wasn’t there supporting the Swans. How do I remove myself from my involvement here, can someone uninvite me?

All I did was go to one Swans game, I was barracking for a Carlton loss, the next best thing to a Collingwood win, appreciate the inclusion but I really wasn’t there supporting the Swans. How do I remove myself from my involvement here, can someone uninvite me?

Says your're in Sydney tho welcome!

Lots of strategies to discuss before the big game!

We've seen how our game plan can work, but also, at times, where it can fall down. And I'm sure the opposition knows that, too, even though their own game play can be inconsistent.

Those injuries of ours could be important, along with the start to the game for momentum purposes. I have a feeling the opposition will be feeling the same way.

Ultimately, I think we have a good chance of proving victorious if we bring our best football.

Welcome aboard mate. You and Proper Gander signing up is just great for our Club. We are truly honoured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay that's it...you're outta here. Toastie talk on a first page? There's no excuse for it.

View attachment 1994549

Hey I gave royal approve for Kirkswan suggesting you deserve an award.

Plus its an early game this week and be fair mum.

Without me this thread will be like 3 pages, sure on topic, but whatever. 😂

We have a pretty good record at Marvel (better than the Dogs if you can believe it) and the dry conditions should suit our play style. Honestly, I'd be a little worried about cockiness if it was a home game but I reckon the players will be more than ready for the contest.

It will feel like a home game. I reckon there will be a huge turn out of Bloods fans. It is likely we will have the numbers and certainly a louder voice.

Personally I have loathed Footscray since that wife beating ejw strutted about applying the squirrel grip to opponents. Good folk like Barry Round, Dempsey Quinlan, Templeman all got out of that cursed place.

Anyone with Horace in their user name is most welcome on this board. Grand Uncle Horace

no, your membership direct debit starts tomorrow sorry

Membership is like one of those apps you subscribed for the 14 day freebie access - but now you can't find out to unsubscribe. Welcome!!

Hey I gave royal approve for Kirkswan suggesting you deserve an award.

Plus its an early game this week and be fair mum.

Without me this thread will be like 3 pages, sure on topic, but whatever. 😂
Next to us the Dogs have the highest %. They're not going anywhere near as bad as people think I reckon. The battle in the midfield is going to be hella interesting.

Naughton & JUH a challenge in the F50. Better pray McCartin comes back this week. Fox & McCartin out leave a gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back