Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below

1715306012397.png

Pre Darwin BRM Here: I'm either going to be coming back to Queensland feeling one of two ways

Zach Braff Scrubs GIF
or
Oh No Fire GIF

God I hope it's the first one.

Okay VIC army, time to rise up and show out! Let’s fill out the bay and get loud!
Absolutely! We really need the Vic Army to show up for this one because the Carlton fans are on another level at the moment in terms of engagement and noise they produce at games. If you can get to the game then it's a must and make as much noise as you possibly can for our boys. Let's f'n go!

Time to show the footy heartland that we mean business!

Absolutely! We really need the Vic Army to show up for this one because the Carlton fans are on another level at the moment in terms of engagement and noise they produce at games. If you can get to the game then it's a must and make as much noise as you possibly can for our boys. Let's f'n go!

Time to show the footy heartland that we mean business!
Don’t worry GC2015 you will hear us loud and clear unless Fox Footy turn us down on the broadcast again

Just read that we've won 3 of our last 4 games against Carlton at Marvel. That's a good omen.

Selection headache time. I'd say Holman won't get back in, Fiorini was poor with some horrendous errors and Johnston was a little out of depth (but clearly has talent). So - who comes in? Day played well but assume Dimma will keep blooding Jed for the future - making Sam very unlucky but he's a team player for sure. Jake Rogers may have to play his way back in over Long etc. Moyle is the one - I'd be radical and play two rucks against Pittonett and De Koning - running them off the bench for spells. So good to have choices after so many years in the desert.

Selection headache time. I'd say Holman won't get back in, Fiorini was poor with some horrendous errors and Johnston was a little out of depth (but clearly has talent). So - who comes in? Day played well but assume Dimma will keep blooding Jed for the future - making Sam very unlucky but he's a team player for sure. Jake Rogers may have to play his way back in over Long etc. Moyle is the one - I'd be radical and play two rucks against Pittonett and De Koning - running them off the bench for spells. So good to have choices after so many years in the desert.
I’d say keep the same team.
As they deserve it.

But I’m sure after 2 games in 5 day’s there’s some sore guys.
It’s still I think 8 days before out next match.

It’s a wait and see for me.
Obviously Mac comes out.. maybe Day goes back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d say keep the same team.
As they deserve it.

But I’m sure after 2 games in 5 day’s there’s some sore guys.
It’s still I think 8 days before out next match.

It’s a wait and see for me.
Obviously Mac comes out.. maybe Day goes back?
Rogers Witts and Walter have to come back in.
Walter is the future of the Club and Day has had years of opportunities and isn't the future.
Rogers is way better than Johnston and Witts is the Captain and a top 4 competition Ruckman.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Walter is the future of the Club and Day has had years of opportunities and isn't the future.
Rogers is way better than Johnston and Witts is the Captain and a top 4 competition Ruckman.

Couldn't agree more,
Witts> Moyle( unlucky)
Walter>day
Rogers> Johnstone

Luko King Humphrey
Ainsworth walter berry
Fiorini Anderson clohesy
Sexton Andrew Flanders
Ballard Collins uwland

Witts Rowell miller
Rogers long Jeffery Davies
Sub swallow

Dimma already said Rogers and Walter will come back.

Yes, Rogers will be gun but IMO, not enough credit for my favourite Johnston here in Cats game. It was only his second game this year (4 total).

Re-watch the game. He was very good in second half. Running hard on the wing, not making mistakes, clean use of ball - AF 89, 14 disposals (12 kicks), high DE, beautiful kicks inside50, 6 tackles, 403 MG, 5 SI, all on 5 days break.

Way better numbers than Rogers vs North (AF 50) :)

Dimma already said Rogers and Walter will come back.

Yes, Rogers will be gun but IMO, not enough credit for my favourite Johnston here in Cats game. It was only his second game this year (4 total).

Re-watch the game. He was very good in second half. Running hard on the wing, not making mistakes, clean use of ball - AF 89, 14 disposals (12 kicks), high DE, beautiful kicks inside50, 6 tackles, 403 MG, 5 SI, all on 5 days break.

Way better numbers than Rogers vs North (AF 50) :)

I also really liked seeing him on the wing, thought his speed was unreal and his defensive pressure was good too. My roman empire is Johnson and Clohesy being our first premiership wingmen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think Mac is the future of this club, he is an absolute unicorn, seems to win it in the air, on the ground, his disposal is sublime and his closing speed is incredible. He is young but he is minimising those young player errors at warp speed.
Jed is tantalising but Mac seems to be 85% of the finished product already and his upside is best player in the comp. He is that good!
He is gonna fill out more, pinch hit in the ruck by jumping all the fu*k over most other rucks. I don’t think there is anything that he won’t be able to do.
Is no one else seeing this?
I don’t think I’ve seen any else like him.

I think Mac is the future of this club, he is an absolute unicorn, seems to win it in the air, on the ground, his disposal is sublime and his closing speed is incredible. He is young but he is minimising those young player errors at warp speed.
Jed is tantalising but Mac seems to be 85% of the finished product already and his upside is best player in the comp. He is that good!
He is gonna fill out more, pinch hit in the ruck by jumping all the fu*k over most other rucks. I don’t think there is anything that he won’t be able to do.
Mac gets huge wraps from a number of us on this board. He is an absolute gun. We have to re-sign him long term.

Everybody sees this. 60% finished product.

i see it mate, my hands are too busy with rowelly and ando, i need a third hand for big mac

gonna buy some tn's soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back