Round 11 Trades!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why? / okay what reasoning did you use? does it matter if its a RD 12 or RD 13 bye player?

West Coast and Geelong have the same bye structure. I have a stronger opponent this week rather than RD13 so I'll take my chances

Hawkins was in my original team and I expected to keep him but I traded him out a few weeks ago because of his poor form. Also there have been rumours he's been carrying a back injury so I had no confidence he would ever get back to his best.
Not rumours, truth. Chris Scott said so himself.

Aaron Black an option?? is in red hot form

Not sure if he can keep those scores for the rest of the year. Hawkins has a chance to kick a bag this week against GWS. Hoping for a massive score to compensate for having only 17 starters.

So say I was to make 1 trade (Rowe > Nicholls) as Rowe is locked out first. I am then able to do 2 trades tomorrow yes?

So say I was to make 1 trade (Rowe > Nicholls) as Rowe is locked out first. I am then able to do 2 trades tomorrow yes?
Yes but they are not reversible.

Did the 3 trades. Had 20k to pay with.

Downgrades for cash:
Evans - KMart
Rowe - Nicholls (Considered Gawn out instead, but want my bench playing)
Upgrade (or Upgrayedd "with two D's, as he says, for a double dose of his pimping" - great character name, anyone guess the film?)
LeCras - Bartel

Round 12 - (90k left)
Kommer - Hrovat
JOM - Griffen

Round 13 - (40k left)
Dwyer - Daniher
Whitfield - T.Mitchell

Will leave around 400k for 2/3 more upgrades.
Macaffer - ? (finish fwds, Staker & Daniher the bench)
Goodes - ? (will probably hold Vlastuin as D6 for a while)
Hrovat/Mitchell/Kmart - ? (one final mid premium, after they finish mooing)

Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin...

aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!! :mad:

:confused:

Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin, Mitchell or Martin...

aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!! :mad:

:confused:

Have both.jpg

I think I know why I have such a boring team with no PODs - it's because I always make the most boring and obvious trades... :(

And this week is no exception! :p

Daw to Nicholls
JOM to Swan

Next week I'll do the Terlich to Birchall trade. I know they're boring but they just make sense!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I know why I have such a boring team with no PODs - it's because I always make the most boring and obvious trades... :(

And this week is no exception! :p

Daw to Nicholls
JOM to Swan

Next week I'll do the Terlich to Birchall trade. I know they're boring but they just make sense!

I went Gawn > Nicholls
Kommer > Swan

Next week is terlich to Birchall too :D

Terlich > T. Mitchell
O'Meara > Swan
Dwyer > A. Walker

- Made a mistake and will therefore only have 17 players this week :(
- Going to be screwed in Round 13
- 17 trades left, 4 or 5 upgrades left to do

Can't decide on Goodes or O'Meara to JPK :eek:

Have 15 mins to decide! Either way I'm getting rid of the the I don't trade out now, next week.

so thinking maybe Goodes so I can have an extra player this week (but the downside to that is losing $$ on Goodes that he will make next week)

if kennedy wce is out
then dwywer to kennedy coll 523000 cash left or paprone to martin coll 363300 cash?

elliott out so oxley is likely sub

Paparone to Martin, thinking that Martin has better JS?

Paparone to Martin, thinking that Martin has better JS?

done rethinking

could go neade to swan with my mids

, pendles,watson, ablett, kennedy, dangefield, swan,omeara, moloney, crouch goodes,

leaving omera/moloney and crouch to upgrade

or neade to cloke in fwds

franklin, kennedy, cloke, sj, walker, mcaffer,joe daniher, paparone

leaving mcaffer, paparone and joe daniher to up grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back