Player Watch Round 11 v Essendon - Dreamtime At The G - MCG Saturday May 25th 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course because it’s easier for the club to believe the narrative that our injuries and inexperienced youngsters are why we are no good rather than our senior group is no longer good enough.

The club knows, its just they can’t publicly say “our senior guys are no good”

The club knows, its just they can’t publicly say “our senior guys are no good”
Nor will they publicly say that we're rebuilding as they know if they say that membership will take a big hit. They need to sell hope and competitiveness.

Was at Dreamtime in Perth. We were outnumbered that night. When they hit the front (too early, because it gave us time to click back into gear) the noise was deafening. Brand new stands were shaking.

Probably the last time we played Richmond premiership brand football. In retrospect, the signs were there when we switched off in that game.
west coast and dickers fans were barracking for whoever played the tigers , tall poppy syndrome

Honestly, the club was a prelim away from a 4 peat. If we endure 3 or 4 years of pain so be it. The footy world are happy to sink the boots in again and so what. Deep down they are all sitting themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a regular punter, but thought I'd have a dabble on this one.

How quickly people forget about the goat...

Dusty 4 goals or more paying $26, Dusty 3 goals or more $8.50

Is he capable? Shit yeah.

Bet responsibly

Of course because it’s easier for the club to believe the narrative that our injuries and inexperienced youngsters are why we are no good rather than our senior group is no longer good enough.
Spot on. And we've probably been a season too late with the guys retiring. The only one who put his hand up when he knew was Astbury. Houli went a season too long. Edwards one too long. Cotch probably one too long but he's probably one you could make an exception for. Grimes was done after '22.

I'm not a regular punter, but thought I'd have a dabble on this one.

How quickly people forget about the goat...

Dusty 4 goals or more paying $26, Dusty 3 goals or more $8.50

Is he capable? s**t yeah.

Bet responsibly
hes playing without a kidney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back