Captains Round 11 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Brought Peeney in finally so chucking the V straight on him tonight

(apologies in advance to all owners)

Of course he doesn't even ton ...

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Serong failed.
Torn between Butters and Gawn.
Had Butters all week but I’m starting to think Gawn will destroy Marshall.
Decisions decisions.
Exact same here. Don’t know whether to trust my instinct earlier in the week though and just back Butters in

Serong VC a surprising fail. Still haven't decided on Butters vs Gawn.

Gawn maybe feels safer when you look at the five most recent scores vs Marshall:
  • Jackson 154
  • Meek 125
  • Xerri 133
  • Sweet 136
  • English 114

Have had it on Butters all week, but now the Shiels tag has me second guessing a little (though Butters is a different animal to Merrett, and his pace should burn Shiels off easily).

Hm. Think I might change to Max, even though I'm worried the old boy is starting to tire a bit. He tends to lift for games against in-form rucks too.

Those going Butters can thank me for the 150, as last-minute changes never work out (reversing a Jordan Clark trade-in last night a perfect example).

Someone remind me to come back and Alf myself for this.

Last edited:
Serong VC a surprising fail. Still haven't decided on Butters vs Gawn.

Gawn maybe feels safer when you look at the five most recent scores vs Marshall:
  • Jackson 154
  • Meek 125
  • Xerri 133
  • Sweet 136
  • English 114

Have had it on Butters all week, but now the Shiels tag has me second guessing a little (though Butters is a different animal to Merrett, and his pace should burn Shiels off easily).

Hm. Think I might change to Max, even though I'm worried the old boy is starting to tire a bit. He tends to lift for games against in-form rucks too.

Those going Butters can thank me for the 150, as last-minute changes never work out (reversing a Jordan Clark trade-in last night a perfect example).

Someone remind me to come back and Alf myself for this.
I had it on Zerrett all week last weekend. Wanted to change it to Butters but didn’t want to go against what I had planned all week.

Should have backed myself in to change. It’s just swings and roundabouts.

Sheils tag worries me with Butters and I worry that Zerrett will get tagged again by tigers as it worked last weekend 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve currently got it on Butters but also worried about the tag.

If I had Merrett I’d slap the C on him without second thought. The tigs never go near him.

Naicos' 130 has me thinking . Do l take it or rely on Gawn as (C).:think: my opponent has taken Merrett (C) so l can at least know what he gets before l decide what to do eventhough he has Gawn also.

Went Serong VC (fail), tossing up between Zerrett and Butters. Butters the better recent form, but Zerrett's history in Dreamtime games... :hearteyes:

Naicos' 130 has me thinking . Do l take it or rely on Gawn as (C).:think: my opponent has taken Merrett (C) so l can at least know what he gets before l decide what to do eventhough he has Gawn also.

I took the 130 without hesitation, and I also have Gawn.

Big Max is not the bankable 140+ he may have been in previous years. Only 109 vs West Coast last week, following scores of 111, and 111.

I'm putting the C on Oliver. I reckon he's ready to explode and tear the Saints a new one. Windy/Ross/whoever they try to tag him with won't stop the big red piggy from doing his thing.

I'm putting the C on Oliver. I reckon he's ready to explode and tear the Saints a new one. Windy/Ross/whoever they try to tag him with won't stop the big red piggy from doing his thing.
I couldnt decide between ryan, naicos or serong. Of course the VC on new trade in Serong was a fail. If there is a wrong vc choice I will pick it.

I don't have Max so its Oliver as Captain, Im with you stevebbb.
Last week Oliver was back.

My Captain choices after vc fails have been poor so far.

Attention, Supercoach gods, please help us with a magnificant 200 from Piggy Oliver. Go piggy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back