Preview Round 12: Essendon Bombers vs The Gold Campaigners* - Thirsty People Stadium - Sunday 2nd June - 4:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the 6-5 Suns have only played one close game this year. Every other game has been one sided. Suggests they are quite unpredictable. Wonder which version will show up on Saturday night.
They win at home and in Darwin and get smoked everywhere else.

I'm not too fussed about winning or losing this one, Gold Coast have been genuinely good at home and we're looking beaten up and tired right now.

Goldy surely needs a spell and Bryan is in good form, and our midfield needs support (unless they've all been sick with whatever bug Jones had the other week).

B McGrath McKay Ridley
HB Martin Laverde Redman
C Kelly Durham Perkins
HF Shiel Jones Gresham
F Langford Wright Stringer
R Bryan Caldwell Merrett
INT Tsatas Caddy Guelfi Heppell
SUB Hind

OUT ADavey (omitted), Goldstein (rest), Cox (Injury)

IN Shiel, Bryan, Jones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a huge challenge. GC are a different team at home and they'll be smarting after rolling over in the 4th quarter against Carlton.

Whatever has impacted out midfield over the last fortnight needs to be rectified asap. If Rowell, Anderson and Miller get on a roll I think it'll be hard to stop, but a saving grace is one thing we have (mostly) done well this season is stop opposition momentum.

This is a huge challenge. GC are a different team at home and they'll be smarting after rolling over in the 4th quarter against Carlton.

Whatever has impacted out midfield over the last fortnight needs to be rectified asap. If Rowell, Anderson and Miller get on a roll I think it'll be hard to stop, but a saving grace is one thing we have (mostly) done well this season is stop opposition momentum.
It'll be the perfect indicator of how much/any progress we have made since the Port game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back