Round 12 Trades - The 2nd (and not so bad) Multi Bye Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandi may cost me some league wins this round but I really want to save that trade to bring in Maxy 2-3 weeks after his return.

Mckenzie being dropped simplified my trading plans greatly. I ended up going Myers -> Cousins and Fyfe -> Zorko which leaves me 7 trades and 35k leftover. In 2 rounds time I'll grab Lloyd and a rookie for Barrett and Stewart/Lloyd and my team will be complete (except for Gunston who I may have to keep for a while)

Hmmm ainsworth really helps i with next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it does! Now im thinking of getting rid of Lloyd for Ainsworth given that will give me back my m/f link as well as helping me field 18+ next round
Yep, decided to pull the trigger. In comes Ainsworth for Lloyd. He will help next week and that m/f link should be valuable for the rest of the season!

Yep, decided to pull the trigger. In comes Ainsworth for Lloyd. He will help next week and that m/f link should be valuable for the rest of the season!

Why has he not been in the team since round 2 thou ?

I could now bring in Roberton instead of Montagna
Myers > Cousins
Stewart > Roberton
Parsons > Ainsworth

Myers > Cousins
Stewart > Roberton
Parsons > Ainsworth

He was injured (I think quad injury?). If he plays like he did in the 1st 2 rounds I expect him to stay in their team

Myers > Cousins
Stewart > Roberton
Parsons > Ainsworth

yep. Like SELFCONFESDAFLNERD said, he was out with a quad injury between rounds 3 and 10. Played NEAFL last week without dominating yet is back into the seniors. Good signs as far as I'm concerned.

My quandry is now:
a) do I trade in Docherty this week and miss Ainsworth and any cash he'll make
OR
b) do I trade in Ainsworth this week and Docherty next week, hoping he can't hit is BE of 116.

Bringing in Rocky and Cousins either way with the other two trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My quandry is now:
a) do I trade in Docherty this week and miss Ainsworth and any cash he'll make
OR
b) do I trade in Ainsworth this week and Docherty next week, hoping he can't hit is BE of 116.

Bringing in Rocky and Cousins either way with the other two trades.

B

TBH, it seems that Chris Scott has a bit of a man crush on Parsons so that must help his JS. Not sure how Woosha feels about Stewart though but his form isn't good enough to make him a walk up start to a game each week. *shrugs shoulders*

Since im heavy with r13 bye players, think Stewart will make way, plus his cash generation has stalled basically, BE of 31, can't see him scoring too much this week either. Ainsworth has a BE of -29 and expected to rise by $49k which will price him higher than Stewart after this week, so far better cash cow with added DPP bonus.

Stewart ---> Ainsworth locked.

Stewart ---> Ainsworth locked.

Is Ainsworth worth trading in with his JS? By pure numbers he hasn't been amazing in the NEAFL and he is only in this week as a late in to replace Ah Chee. I use to be hot on Ainsworth, but with rookies starting to pop up left right and centre I reckon the cheaper rookies are the way to go. Not to mention, Ainsworth as a late in, may get dropped next week as he probably wouldn't have been selected this week.

Is Ainsworth worth trading in with his JS? By pure numbers he hasn't been amazing in the NEAFL and he is only in this week as a late in to replace Ah Chee. I use to be hot on Ainsworth, but with rookies starting to pop up left right and centre I reckon the cheaper rookies are the way to go. Not to mention, Ainsworth as a late in, may get dropped next week as he probably wouldn't have been selected this week.

Ainsworth was only out after round 2 due to injury, kid has talent and should have stayed in the side had he not been injured. Would think the fact he is back in without dominating in the NEAFL last week is good news for his JS.

He only played like 1 NEAFL game coming back from injury, I was checking their stats for weeks.

Hhhmmmmm...... Is he still relevant, or do I wait on someone else? He would've been nice to have around a few weeks ago, but he's not a 125-132k rookie, he's 206.

I wonder if upgrading Hibberd to Ainsworth is worth it? As that may be the logical move instead of Myers/J Stewart as my upgrade options are extremely limited cashing in on 1 of them right now and only making 32-55k from one of them Bombers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back