Game Day Round 13: North Melbourne vs St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bn3mu2A.png

MujkqaE.png

Biggest game of the year. Questionable selections, lets hope we can fire.

Game is on LIVE at 7:30pm on Channel 7 for VIC viewers, please check local guides for relevant broadcast info.

If the boys win tonight we square the ledger at 6-6 with a winnable next three games, however if we lose then we will be chasing tail for the last two months of the year.

Discuss.

Go Saints.

We better...I've driven a long ****ing way to watch this game
In saying that we should beat north
Its our home turf as well and we love playing at the dome
Really looking forward to it, win and we are still a good chance for action in September.....lose and well, in all honesty, we don't deserve to be anywhere near September action

Saints by 15
Ross to get 30 ineffectual disposals while his opponent gets 48 contest possies :)

I just want a nice relaxing and enjoyable game of football for he first time in 5 weeks or so. I'm sick of being angry, stressed or disappointed while watching the footy (as a supporter with some skin in the game).

So what I'm saying is I want us to destroy them by 150 points and Brad Scott to be sacked as a direct result of the game.

We better...I've driven a long ******* way to watch this game
Really looking forward to it, win and we are still a good chance for action in September.....lose and well, in all honesty, we don't deserve to be anywhere near September action

Saints by 15
Ross to get 30 ineffectual disposals while his opponent gets 48 contest possies :)

Where have you driven from if you don't mind me asking ?

Sent via HAL

Saints by 15

I don't think Ross is ineffectual all the time . Last game against the Crows he got a lot of it but didn't do much with it but at least he got the ball and a lot of the time was under pressure to get rid of it . But he's been great this year. Will possibly win our b and f this year and deserves to.

Sent via HAL

I just want a nice relaxing and enjoyable game of football for he first time in 5 weeks or so. I'm sick of being angry, stressed or disappointed while watching the footy (as a supporter with some skin in the game).

So what I'm saying is I want us to destroy them by 150 points and Brad Scott to be sacked as a direct result of the game.

Nothing better than sitting back and watching your team pummel the living daylights out of a side (hawks this year).

We owe this campaigners a nice flogging for last year result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints by 15

Did you drive from West Ham?
Hectic.

We cant lose this year. We lose we get a ripper draft pick. Hawks lose we get a ripper draft pick. We win we win and the melting stops for a week. Boooooooooo

Couldn't care less about our draft pick to be honest. I don't pay my membership each year for us to get a ripper draft pick!!!

I WANT US TO WIN AND KEEP WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back