Autopsy Round 13: Richmond 9.9 63 defeated Northern Blues 5.9 39 @ Preston City Oval - 12:12pm, 11/07/15

Remove this Banner Ad

please be kidding TJ, if not you may be having a stroke :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I thought someone had pics from the game ??? I aint havin a stroke, at least I don't think so.....:oops:

Would be good TJ,But it did take McBean 2 pre-seasons.;):D

To be fair, McBeans problem was his frame. McKenzie was further ahead in terms of development when he was drafted compared to Bean when he was drafted.

Nothing expected from big boy reece for another 2-4 years , He has all the time in the world to become the 'Monster' we want him to be

Has the hands
hast the build
has the speed

Needs the stamina & smarts so 3 year project
He's got a lot of soft looking bumbag wearer gym muscles at the moment, I think he needs to drop a few kg's and shred up over the preseason.

To be fair, McBeans problem was his frame. McKenzie was further ahead in terms of development when he was drafted compared to Bean when he was drafted.
Its sorta ironic that both are complete opposite reasons why they were/will be held back.
McBean has the agility
Mckenzie has the body.

Just the 6 touches for Dunkley, but geez 8 tackles. Something that not too many did in our side.

Anyone know if they replay the match/put it up online in the future?

Is anyone able to post up the game? It's not channel 7's site that I can see, sadly I was away doing family stuff at Phillip Island and didn't see that it was on until this morning.

I always dread the last weekend in school holidays. Bloody kids demand a family outing without fail. Got dragged along to the penguins hey? I got dragged along to jumpcrazy, bloody trampoline heaven for kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Menadue had a shocker hardly touched it. The real question is, if Ty goes down (which would be a travesty, but you never know with the MRP) and Griffiths is still injured, who goes in? Hampson impressed, McBean did alright in the last, and there's now the Astbury option.
I thought Beany was well held...he only came to the party at the end. Dave will be the next big fella up.

Just the 6 touches for Dunkley, but geez 8 tackles. Something that not too many did in our side.

Anyone know if they replay the match/put it up online in the future?
VFL site apparently has repeats.

I always dread the last weekend in school holidays. Bloody kids demand a family outing without fail. Got dragged along to the penguins hey? I got dragged along to jumpcrazy, bloody trampoline heaven for kids.
Yeah so cold. Only saw about 20 penquins as well, Koala patting the next day to finish me off.

I thought Beany was well held...he only came to the party at the end. Dave will be the next big fella up.
Yeah Jackcsh did a pretty good job on him, it was only when they took him off McBean and moved him forward to try and win the game that he got loose and kicked his goals. It was also pretty wet in the first half which didn't help him as a key forward either, dried out in the 2nd half.
Not that concerning though, I don't think we need to play him as a #1 key forward, certainly not for a few years anyway

If the natives lose their s**t over Thomas being on the list , u ain't seen nothing yet if cachia were on it,,,,a no for me

Seems to be having a good season & his numbers(ones I've seen ) seem a class above VFL. So just wondered what peoples thoughts were Bo, but you do have a good point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back