Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As if people dont have Goldstein.

Power rankings for "Most Valuable" players in Fantasy over the last 5 or so weeks (Their average points vs the average of the top performers in their position) would have to be.

1. Goldstein
2. Hodge
3. Swan

If you dont have these three - well....

Losing Martin to suspension turned out to be a blessing.. of sorts. Goldy has been massive the last couple of weeks.

Power rankings for "Most Valuable" players in Fantasy over the last 5 or so weeks (Their average points vs the average of the top performers in their position) would have to be.

1. Goldstein
2. Hodge
3. Swan

Not everyone has the same players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have had goldstein and Martin since round 1. Rucks are the only thing I have got right this year sadly. Really regret getting heppell ages ago when i could have taken pendles.

Anyway jumped a lot in the rankings thanks to 80% of the comp not owning Goldy. Best thing is his BE of 70 something last night was destroyed and his price rise will be so much that the other 80% will struggle to get him in their team at all now with just 7 rounds left.

Not everyone has the same players.
Yeah but those three and to a lesser extent Steven are the most valuable players in the game.
They are standard deviations above the other players in their position.

Its not a case of - hmmn should I have Parker or Ebert, Goddard or Gray, Jacobs or Blicavs. Those 3 or 4 players. Swan, Goldy, Hodge and Steven are 100% must haves. If they are not at the top of your list - youre struggling.

I unfortunately havent got Steven yet and its killing me

Yeah but those three and to a lesser extent Steven are the most valuable players in the game.

Its not a case of - hmmn should I have Parker or Ebert, Goddard or Gray, Jacobs or Blicavs. Those 3 or 4 players. Swan, Goldy, Hodge and Steven are 100% must haves. If they are not at the top of your list - youre struggling.

The team coming 2nd in overall doesn't have Hodge, must have a shit team.

Obviously there a players that are better then others, but it's how you use cash.

For example as a hyperthetical if you had 200k in the bank and where upgrading ox & Saad, I would prefer fielding Laird & Roberton over Hodge & rookie.

Unless there is a captain choice ie. Goldy/Rocky it's about maximising your points across the entire field. Not in just one position.

In addition, you don't have Steven but I wouldn't care. Fallen premos like bartel, Sidey, gallery, rocky,..... Are a way better value to have better players in more positions to have more cash left over

Whoever is fielding McKernan, hahaha. Verse goldy what we're people thinking. A clinic.

1. Goldstein
2. Hodge
3. Swan

Instead of Goldstein I got Blicavs when he was quite cheap, hasn't turned it too badly wouldn't you say?

There are lots of different ways to succeed in this game.

In addition, you don't have Steven but I wouldn't care. Fallen premos like bartel, Sidey, gallery, rocky,..... Are a way better value to have better players in more positions to have more cash left over

I picked up Steven when was $528,000 - probably best trade I've done all year! Makes sense not to trade him now though, lots of fallen premos around.

Instead of Goldstein I got Blicavs when he was quite cheap, hasn't turned it too badly wouldn't you say?

There are lots of different ways to succeed in this game.
Well you have two ruckman. When one is averagind 140 odd over 7 weeks and the next best is 100 id say yeah its a rough place to be. Its okay to make a wrong pick. And Blicavs isnt even that bad. For value he would probably push S.Martin for the no.2 spot as he was so cheap and is averaging almost as well. But Goldy is THE ONE

Ive got Kreuzer for value who is putting out consistent scores. But Goldy is my no.1

Its week 16 or whatever - should be looking to gave these guys.

Well you have two ruckman. When one is averagind 140 odd over 7 weeks and the next best is 100 id say yeah its a rough place to be. Its okay to make a wrong pick. And Blicavs isnt even that bad. For value he would probably push S.Martin for the no.2 spot as he was so cheap and is averaging almost as well. But Goldy is THE ONE

Ive got Kreuzer for value who is putting out consistent scores. But Goldy is my no.1

Its week 16 or whatever - should be looking to gave these guys.

He did score three 70's in a row you know: fair enough to those who went with him after that, I admire the risk. Saying it was a 'mistake' not to get him in when I already have two reliable rucks doesn't make sense to me.

He did score three 70's in a row you know: fair enough to those who went with him after that, I admire the risk. Saying it was a 'mistake' not to get him in when I already have two reliable rucks doesn't make sense to me.
Its a mistake. Its not a big one. Just a tiny one if you have Blicavs and S.Martin. But its still a mistake.

I'm an idiot. Last week I was tossing up between Hodge and Boyd upgrade. I went with Boyd for the uniqueness, and that was the moment I threw my whole fantasy team down the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back