Think we might need a trades thread now
Madden out
Doch out
Neale potentially out

Amartey might also get dropped tonight

my plans:
Madden to rookie that gets a game
Poulter to Danger
I've been thinking of Poulter to Danger as well but I just don't know if I can trust the guy. He looked pretty flat last week?

I've been thinking of Poulter to Danger as well but I just don't know if I can trust the guy. He looked pretty flat last week?
Yeah Danger looked gassed late in the game but he was on 70+ at HT. He will improve once his fitness improves. I have to make the move this week because I don’t want to be fielding Poulter or Amartey again.

For me it's a toss up between Danger, Sidey (been ok of late), Langford (good run of form uncertain how long it will last), Dusty (depends when he's interested).

Impey > Mitchell via Zorko
Docherty > Hurn

Leaves me with 8 trades and $206k to try and upgrade a mid rookie and 2 forward rookies.

Impey > Mitchell via Zorko
Docherty > Hurn

Leaves me with 8 trades and $206k to try and upgrade a mid rookie and 2 forward rookies.
Was going to cop a donut so will trade Impey for Martin tonight. Them probably Docherty for Mitchell via Briggs then Zorko.

I wanted to get Zorko into my forward line but it would have taken two trades to do it. With only 5 trades left, I really need to be a little cautious.
In the end, I traded Powell Pepper out for De Goey which only cost me $20K.
I'm backing the thought that he will continue with his midfield role that he has had the past few weeks.

I wanted to get Zorko into my forward line but it would have taken two trades to do it. With only 5 trades left, I really need to be a little cautious.
In the end, I traded Powell Pepper out for De Goey which only cost me $20K.
I'm backing the thought that he will continue with his midfield role that he has had the past few weeks.

5 trades is plenty. You go for the best

Looking at 3/4 time I can only laugh at my own comment. And no, I didn’t get him in. I guess if I did he’d probably score a 50 though so it makes perfect sense really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back