Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy +10k, Rocky +40k or steven +85k...... decision is doing my head in...I think steven at $509k is great value... with cripps out will murphy cop more attention? Rocky shoulder still a worry?

Whoever you choose you know you are going to kill and you will be ranting here over the weekend regarding the decision :p

ps. Please don't choose Rocky as I have him ;)

View attachment 392125
Team is as above. Plan on Lloyd > Zorko. This will let me do the following trades:
  • WK 18: Wood > Treloar / Dusty
  • WK 19: Darcy > Kreuzer, Ryan > Rookie
Want Dusty next round, but I think Kreuzer is the priority in round 19. If the rookies don't generate enough $$, will settle on Treloar next round.

The other trade I am considering is Scooter > Zorko this week, then the planned trades above in WK 18/19. While I comfortably get in Dusty, just means I'll have Witherden as my M9 instead of Scooter.

Are there any other trades I can do??

edit. didnt see A.Smith get dropped. All aboard the Stef train!!!
My suggestion would be to do ur trade this week.
Then next week use nankervis as a trade
So

Lloyd to zorko leaves you with 265k
Nankervis to S Martin will cost you about 65-75k. Then darcy is ur perma R3

Switch Greenwood to forwards as ur perma F7
Then Scooter to Dusty

This way u get all the trades u want and are saving 1 trade in the process, which is very important at this point of the year

It means that you have cover in all ur lines
Greenwood f7
darcy r3
witherden m9
Ryan & hidderd d7 & d8

plus you should also have about 50k bank and 3 trades

Murphy +10k, Rocky +40k or steven +85k...... decision is doing my head in...I think steven at $509k is great value... with cripps out will murphy cop more attention? Rocky shoulder still a worry?

Dont bring in Murphy thats who im looking at please dont ruin it.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would anyone be put off trading in zorko given hardwick has said they will pay him close attention on the weekend? or do i just back him and trade him in? could go for dusty or simpson instead but i think surely zork can fight through it

Might bank Greenwood and leave Witherden on field till next week. If I wasn't so strapped at the bank I'd bring in Jelwood but don't even have enough for that yet. One more midfielder and the teams complete, 4 trades left though....dangerous times :$

would anyone be put off trading in zorko given hardwick has said they will pay him close attention on the weekend? or do i just back him and trade him in? could go for dusty or simpson instead but i think surely zork can fight through it

I dont think he can handle a hard tag yet. I'm cautiously optimistic that he'll be fine with a light tag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back