Preview Round 18, 2022 vs Melbourne @ Alice Springs - Jimmy Toumpas Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can get him to Year 15.

Sure we won’t have won a flag in over 20 years, and would’ve wasted a generation of Port Adelaide footballers.

But that’s to be expected in a post-SANFL, post-Existin’ To Win Preemyaships kinda world! 🚫🏆
I know it's a long shot, but just imagine if, during the next 5 years of Ken's tenure at Alberton, Essendon, Carlton and St. Kilda all win flags - while we're stuck with Ken's brilliant mind.

With hinkley out.. it's a pity Schofield isn't here... Would of been good for him to step up and show the club how it's done.
Would it be too much of a stretch to suggest that if Ken had left, Schofield might still be at Alberton?

Monty at quarter time.

star-wars-harrison-ford.gif

4c045e9c2b7bf6deb5834257ef208d3d

Hey kern can you please point to the individual who, by their absence will improve the team

B: R. Burton 3, T. Jonas-C 1, T. Clurey 17
HB: D. Byrne-Jones 33, A. Aliir 21, D. Houston 5
C: K. Amon 15, W. Drew 28, K. Farrell 24
HF: Z. Butters 18, T. Marshall 4, C. Rozee 20
F: R. Gray 9, C. Dixon 22, S. Powell-Pepper 2
Foll: J. Finlayson 11, O. Wines 16, T. Boak 10
I/C: M. Bergman 14, M. Georgiades 19, R. Bonner 26, J. Mead 44

Emergencies: S. Motlop 6, X. Duursma 7, T. McKenzie 12, J. Burgoyne 36

Don't you hate it when narratives are pushed by groups.......

SaCk KeN!!1111 :drunk:

If you think any and I mean any of us "groups" want to be in echo chambers calling for Ken to be sacked you couldn't be more wrong imo.

Are we seen as a coterie of agitators even closet trolls or fifth columnists because we're not prepared to gloss over years of under achievement.

Hopefully we can get him to Year 15.

Sure we won’t have won a flag in over 20 years, and would’ve wasted a generation of Port Adelaide footballers.

But that’s to be expected in a post-SANFL, post-Existin’ To Win Preemyaships kinda world! 🚫🏆

Maybe ^ sarcasm irritates some posters who continue to be believe that ultimate success is just around the corner. That being competitive is good enough

Posters who seem to be irritated by fans frustrated at our lack of success (premierships). Look at the facts is all I say. Facts gleaned over years and years

2014 and 2020 especially stand out as opportunities missed. Still I guess i'm drawing long bows coz after all premierships are first and foremost

predicated on making GF's and so far that's been a bridge too far.

Must be all down to a bit of bad luck I s'pose and those pesky 'White Noise' agent provocateurs who live in the past (code for forget the facts)

are not really true supporters. Life long members painted as the enemy because they aren't embracing a serial under performing coach :drunk:.

Let the Ken huggers argue their case to the now empty seats at AO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rain forecast for Adelaide but sunny and 23 in the Alice.
Not sure if that helps us or not. Do we play better in the wet?
Sounds like perfect conditions. Can’t wait for the Charlie “one handed selling the candy” moves.

I got excited that the brains trust was going to be far away from the game and we could actually play football with a proper structure and game plan and then heard that it would be coaching on the phone. FFS

My only hope is this is the phone PA are using with him.

360_F_198953063_tfz7qpv81kZSu1zwgFW5DuF4yfhGte6d.jpg

B: R. Burton 3, T. Jonas-C 1, T. Clurey 17
HB: D. Byrne-Jones 33, A. Aliir 21, D. Houston 5
C: K. Amon 15, W. Drew 28, K. Farrell 24
HF: Z. Butters 18, T. Marshall 4, C. Rozee 20
F: R. Gray 9, C. Dixon 22, S. Powell-Pepper 2
Foll: J. Finlayson 11, O. Wines 16, T. Boak 10
I/C: M. Bergman 14, M. Georgiades 19, R. Bonner 26, J. Mead 44

Emergencies: S. Motlop 6, X. Duursma 7, T. McKenzie 12, J. Burgoyne 36
That’s probably the best 22 we have fielded all season. Replace Mead with a fit Fantasia and that would be the best 22 possible.

I got excited that the brains trust was going to be far away from the game and we could actually play football with a proper structure and game plan and then heard that it would be coaching on the phone. FFS

My only hope is this is the phone PA are using with him.

360_F_198953063_tfz7qpv81kZSu1zwgFW5DuF4yfhGte6d.jpg
They will be cans of coke zero

That’s probably the best 22 we have fielded all season. Replace Mead with a fit Fantasia and that would be the best 22 possible.
Good luck for the game tomorrow fellas.

Any idea on who the sub will be? I saw Burgoyne, Motlop and Duursma were all held over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back