Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Yes I am. And tomorrow is market day which means coffee and quaffing!
2. Naturally my friend, the ovoid vampire Strigoi is a threat. And also great value with Sean the Sheep gifs. That's cool. Another great one with the gifs and pics is our old teammate Callums_Guns. The gif of his Dee's supporting mother never gets old (except for Proper Gander). And last but not least is our other ex-teammate Tarkyn_24. But we know that he and sausageroll will be at each other all week.

That reminds me - is it bin night for you sausageroll?

Anyway, my good friend Headless, I hope that this meets with your approval. And I also hope that the most fabulous Scythe94 and cartwright make an appearance soon. And that Yakker finally finds his qooty bag.

All the best!
It's bin night for me mogs

It's bin night for me mogs
Excellent!

Do I need to set a calendar reminder?

Biggie is already on the way to Rate The Opposition points with the Cookie Monster gif.

This could be a fun week.

Excellent!

Do I need to set a calendar reminder?

Biggie is already on the way to Rate The Opposition points with the Cookie Monster gif.

This could be a fun week.
I Love You GIF by Sesame Street

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Tarks play for this team? It’s so hard to keep up
It is! When you stopped posting at Mount Buller I realised life there wasn’t nearly as fulfilling as I had believed.

sausageroll probably owes you a box of chocolates or something.

It is! When you stopped posting at Mount Buller I realised life there wasn’t nearly as fulfilling as I had believed.

sausageroll probably owes you a box of chocolates or something.
Must be the week of buying others chocolates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back