Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Mount Buller Demons v Gumbies FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

1709621004130.png

vs

1709621428393.png

Before we begin, let's start with a bit of humour:

My daughter wants the new iPhone for her birthday. I told her she will get one as long as she has good grades, does her chores, and follows the house rules. Otherwise she will get a cheaper phone. It's my way or the Huawei.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man and wife are checking out of a hotel. The man notices the bill includes a $50 fee for use of the swimming pool. He tells the hotel clerk they didn't use the pool. The clerk replies, "That's not the issue sir, it was there all the time for you to use."

"OK", says the guy and proceeds to pay the clerk $100 less than the bill.

The clerk says, "Wait a minute sir, this amount is $100 short."

"No it's not", says the guy, "I'm charging you $100 for having sex with my wife."

The clerk is shocked and says, "Sir I can assure you I did not have sex with your wife."

The man replies, "That's not the issue, she was there all the time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Demons moved to 3-2 with a close victory over The Warriors

They have the worst percentage in the League

The Gumbies slipped to 1-3 after losing to The OOBs

Are they suffering from a Qremiership Hangover?

Demons

Who’s hot

moginie: 21 possessions, 5 tackles & 2 goals

Scythe94: 23 possessions & 6 tackles

Who’s not

Van_Dyke: 1 kick

Headless: 4 possessions

Gumbies

Who’s hot

Nobbyiscool: 26 possessions, 4 tackles & 2 goals

Cats_09: 13 hit outs & 23 possessions

Who’s not

Mop: 1 handball

BlueE: 2 possessions

Who wins?

The defending Champs need the win more

Gumbies by 13 points

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time

Last edited:
1709621004130.png

vs

1709621428393.png

Before we begin, let's start with a bit of humour:

My daughter wants the new iPhone for her birthday. I told her she will get one as long as she has good grades, does her chores, and follows the house rules. Otherwise she will get a cheaper phone. It's my way or the Huawei.
Man and wife are checking out of a hotel. The man notices the bill includes a $50 fee for use of the swimming pool. He tells the hotel clerk they didn't use the pool. The clerk replies, "That's not the issue sir, it was there all the time for you to use."

"OK", says the guy and proceeds to pay the clerk $100 less than the bill.

The clerk says, "Wait a minute sir, this amount is $100 short."

"No it's not", says the guy, "I'm charging you $100 for having sex with my wife."

The clerk is shocked and says, "Sir I can assure you I did not have sex with your wife."

The man replies, "That's not the issue, she was there all the time."

The Demons moved to 3-2 with a close victory over The Warriors

They have the worst percentage in the League

The Gumbies slipped to 1-3 after losing to The OOBs

Are they suffering from a Qremiership Hangover?

Demons

Who’s hot

moginie: 21 possessions, 5 tackles & 2 goals

Scythe94: 23 possessions & 6 tackles

Who’s not

Van_Dyke: 1 kick

Headless: 4 possessions

Gumbies

Who’s hot

Nobbyiscool: 26 possessions, 4 tackles & 2 goals

Cats_09: 13 hit outs & 23 possessions

Who’s not

Mop: 1 handball

BlueE: 2 possessions

Who wins?

The defending Champs need the win more

Gumbies by 13 points

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time
I agree that moginie and Scythe94 are hot but I won't stand for you slandering Van_Dyke and Headless like that, they are both very attractive also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you left cats_09 behind to hitchhike? What did he do, pinch your All SFA spot?

Looks like I've already hitched a ride, but the only spot available was the roof... So car surfing it is

Besides - it's a good way to strengthen the leg muscles ahead of a big game in the ruck

Remind me again what happened? With links please :)
Think I've seen it mentioned once or twice

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME FOR WINNING THE DEESTROY MEDAL. MAN WHAT A GAME I PLAYED. COULD NOT HAVE PLAYED ANY BETTER IF I HAD TRIED.

(umm...)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DIDN'T WIN THE DEESTROY MEDAL? THIS GAME IS ******* STUPID ANYWAY. I QUIT. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Congratulations beez on winning the Moral Deestroy Medal for season 36

21 kicks, 9 handballs, 7 marks, 2 goals, 111 DT points - clearly BOG.

• In a resume-material performance, beez won the bout with Tommycash. - 89m from 10 to 99.

Let's check out my goals:

1 : 24.27 {C} - Nobody's checking Barrybran.
1 : 24.3 {lW} - He involves beez in the play.
1 : 24.34 {lW} - He takes the opportunity to bounce.
1 : 24.38 {lHFF} - He's still going.
1 : 24.43 {lHFF} - beez blazes away at goal.
1 : 24.47 {lHFF} - In the end its an easy goal for beez.
GUMBIES FFC : 2.4.16
LAS VEGAS BEARS : 2.3.15

2 : 4.25 {rW} - beez floats over the top of the pack and marks that on his chest.
2 : 4.29 {lW} - beez through heavy traffic.
2 : 4.33 {lW} - beez blazes away at goal.
2 : 4.37 {lW} - beez racks up number 2.
GUMBIES FFC : 5.5.35
LAS VEGAS BEARS : 2.3.15

View attachment 1869507
beez shows off his premiership and Moral Deestroy medals

SPEECH SPEECH!

Quite clearly I was the most influential player on the ground with my skills, my goals, my class, my sexiness, my leadership. It is such an honour to win the Moral Deestroy for season 36.

Firstly, thanks to Falconista for being such a great captain and inspirational leader. Secondly, thanks to GWS Goose for being the team player and spending so much time on the bench allowing me to take over as the most selfish player on the ground. Thirdly, thanks to Tommycash for allowing me to get off the chain and roam free across the ground. Finally, thanks to Ben Stokes and the English cricket team for allowing me to bestow this award upon myself.

450+ games, 4 premierships, 7 ALL-SFAs, 1 beez trophy and now a Moral Deestroy medal - what a champion of this game I am.

LONG LIVE QOOTY

#vivalagumbies

My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be nobbyiscool because he stole the Deestroy Medal off me.

BOG and 3 votes don't go hand-in-hand.

You see, I was BOG in the grand final last season (everyone agrees) BUT didn't get the 3 votes and the Deestroy Medal.

(just so you know)

OMG DID YOU NOT READ MY THREAD? FU. It took me ages to write.

Read it in all its glory:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/beez-Was-The-Real-Deestroy-Medal-Winner.1376804/

Because I help teams win premierships.

Did you know I am the reigning moral Deestroy Medallist?

Coz like I had an awesome grand final and basically won the game for us.

What have you done lately? Made a cheese platter for trivia night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back