Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Mount Buller Demons v Seventh Wonders at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

If I'd kicked another 11 goals we would've won. Sorry Dees. I'm still learning to play full forward. Give me time. I'll get better.
You kicked as many goals in this game as I've kicked in my entire qareer

Spider-Man Good Job GIF by Sony Pictures Animation

Thank you MWPP!

Thank you Demons for a very fun week! Unlucky with the sim

Congrats sausageroll. Should get a media piece from that to help your EKA claims!

In better news there was garlic bread in the grocery order.

Not for tonight unfortunately but still garlic bread means the week is looking up already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to the Wonders and sausageroll

the rest of you Delons stay tuned

hey Van_Dyke we need to dust off the cutlery my friend and then get in touch with Tucker Carlson, he may have a juicy interview to conduct soon.

Food Network Cooking GIF by Pei Wei

2 : 19.54 {FF} - @DenieD kicks it lace out to a lovely lady sitting behind the goals.
MT. BULLER DEMONS : 5.6.36
WEST COAST WONDERS : 18.8.116
Did we ever find out whether that lovely lady sitting behind the goals looked anything like ... ??

78b9bfd7a947486d0dac54723f576941.jpg

Sorry I was late.

I fell asleep just bfor kick-off and then had a request to go and get and deliver some 2 for 1 Dominos to feed the family.
With my shocking stats for the game, the game SIM must have been able to detect (via my Apple Watch) that my pulse rate was that low, that I was likely asleep.

A new club tradition was born today.

Eating a dozen sausage rolls before the game will both immunise against getting sausage rolled and translate into dozens of goals for the match.

And a Sausage Roll award will be presented to the highest scored of all future Demons v Wonders clashes.
To be presented by none other than sausageroll

🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭

A new club tradition was born today.

Eating a dozen sausage rolls before the game will both immunise against getting sausage rolled and translate into dozens of goals for the match.

And a Sausage Roll award will be presented to the highest scored of all future Demons v Wonders clashes.
To be presented by none other than sausageroll

🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭
Slight problem.

Those are hotdogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back